Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two Rushing Touchdowns in Six Games
That’s right! Cincinnati has scored only two rushing touchdowns in six games. You know what’s even worse? Both were scored in the Red Zone by Andy Dalton on broken pass plays.

Joe Mixon can’t find the end zone. Giovani Bernard can’t find a first down.

This offensive line’s inability to pass block is only exceeded by their inability to run block. 56.5 yards rushing per game is disgusting.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm surprised it was that many.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
So... what you're trying to tell me in this thread is that Andy Dalton is carrying this team on both his arm and legs and everyone else sucks? Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
This is on ZT for not running the ball more and letting our RBs get a rhythm going...or at least that was one of the excuses we tried to use before we realized Jeremy Hill was a one-year wonder.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2019, 11:37 AM)jj22 Wrote: I'm surprised it was that many.

You know what this means? It means every offensive point the Bengals have scored all year is due to a pass from Andy Dalton, a run by Andy Dalton, or a kick by Fat Randy.

It’s the Andy and Randy show.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2019, 11:34 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: That’s right!  Cincinnati has scored only two rushing touchdowns in six games.  You know what’s even worse?  Both were scored in the Red Zone by Andy Dalton on broken pass plays.

Joe Mixon can’t find the end zone.  Giovani Bernard can’t find a first down.  

This offensive line’s inability to pass block is only exceeded by their inability to run block.  56.5 yards rushing per game is disgusting.

Our inability to run the ball is just dumbfounding, it's beyond explanation !

Yes I get it, the Oline sucks. But to me this level of ineptitude goes beyond just the Oline. Bad scheme, bad gameplan, bad playcalling, lack of effort, just not giving a crap, all the above ?

I don't know what the answer is ?
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2019, 11:45 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Our inability to run the ball is just dumbfounding, it's beyond explanation !

Yes I get it, the Oline sucks. But to me this level of ineptitude goes beyond just the Oline. Bad scheme, bad gameplan, bad playcalling, lack of effort, just not giving a crap, all the above ?

I don't know what the answer is ?

The answer isn’t Jim Turner. He’s worse than the Piano Man.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2019, 11:41 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: So... what you're trying to tell me in this thread is that Andy Dalton is carrying this team on both his arm and legs and everyone else sucks?   Ninja

But he sucks too, so....... Ninja

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2019, 11:34 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: That’s right!  Cincinnati has scored only two rushing touchdowns in six games.  You know what’s even worse?  Both were scored in the Red Zone by Andy Dalton on broken pass plays.

Joe Mixon can’t find the end zone.  Giovani Bernard can’t find a first down.  

This offensive line’s inability to pass block is only exceeded by their inability to run block.  56.5 yards rushing per game is disgusting.

One of the biggest shams of 2019 will be those trying to convince us that the running game will be just fine after seeing how horrible the OL performed in preseason. You won't fool me twice. I am very much regretting drafting Mixon in FFB though.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2019, 11:42 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: You know what this means?  It means every offensive point the Bengals have scored all year is due to a pass from Andy Dalton, a run by Andy Dalton, or a kick by Fat Randy.

It’s the Andy and Randy show.

RAndy Show.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2019, 11:56 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: But he sucks too, so....... Ninja

I’m really not convinced Zac Taylor understood he was flying into the eye of a Category V shitstorm when he interviewed for the head coaching job.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2019, 12:00 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I’m really not convinced Zac Taylor understood he was flying into the eye of a Category V shitstorm when he interviewed for the head coaching job.

This is why I thought Bieniemy was a better fit. He played during the Lost Decade with Mike Brown's Bengals, so he would best understand what he would be getting into.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
Don't worry. We've identified a solution:

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
Our offense only has 3 total tds in the last 3 games.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2019, 11:41 AM)Nately120 Wrote: This is on ZT for not running the ball more and letting our RBs get a rhythm going...or at least that was one of the excuses we tried to use before we realized Jeremy Hill was a one-year wonder.

Even when Hill sucked he still scored TDs.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2019, 04:42 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Don't worry. We've identified a solution:

They just have to make the other team 'kiss the baby,' as a wise man once said.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2019, 05:55 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Our offense only has 3 total tds in the last 3 games.

Geez, we're treating every game like it's a playoff game.
Reply/Quote
We gt 56 yards rushing a game and give up almost 190. Can you even imagine this? We're deadlast in both categories, but how on earth do we average giving up that many yards. Tired defenders.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
its the worst OL I've ever seen. I question some of the play calling for sure, but the fact remains, no matter what the play call is, our OL is getting the shit knocked out of them by opposing DL's on almost every play. For instance I thought it was stupid to run up the middle 2 plays in a row in the red zone. But on the other hand, when you have Mixon and Gio, you "should" be able to run the ball in that situation. The only thing that made those plays bad play calls is Taylor having faith in the OL to open up a hole to run through. They got dominated. Us fan knew they would. Taylor is still thinking somehow his OL is going to open a hole in a critical situation I guess.

This team is hurting, but it didnt start this season at all. Tobin and Marvin let things go starting with Whit followed by bad draft decisions. We dont even have Glenn this year. Its pretty much a wash at OL. Who is starting at LT now? Thats what I thought. Jonah may be the man for us next year, and maybe Price and Jordan could develop into decent Gs. But we need a RT and G's and that is priority #1 in the offseason followed by LB. Nobody can run behind an OL this bad. And the playcalling may be a bit too predictable. 
Reply/Quote