Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two men open fire on soldiers at ‘Jade Helm 15′ training site
http://www.rawstory.com/2015/08/two-men-open-fire-on-soldiers-at-camp-shelby-in-mississippi/

Quote:Shots were fired near Camp Shelby, a military post in Hattiesburg, Mississippi, and authorities were searching for suspected shooters, according to local media.

UPDATE: For the second time this week, white man opens fire on Jade Helm training site in Mississippi

No one was injured in the shooting, WJTV and WDAM television stations reported, and authorities told CNN that it was not an “active shooter” situation.

The shots were fired at a group of soldiers who were training, according to WDAM. The station reported that authorities were searching for two white men, suspected of having fired from a two-door Ford Ranger pickup truck with the phrase “broken arrow” written on the top. The men then drove away.

Reuters could not immediately confirm the reported shooting near Camp Shelby, a training center that spans more than 134,000 acres (525 square kilometers).

Update, 4:23 p.m. EST: The Associated Press reported that Camp Shelby is a site listed by US Special Forces Command as part of the “Jade Helm 15″ training exercise.

WDAM reported that a vehicle matching the description of the pickup has been recovered. A picture of it can be seen below:

According to the AP, “broken arrow” is a coded phrase used as a military signal asking for help “when a unit or camp is overrun.”
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
When will all these white savages stop shooting everyone? Ninja
How do you know he was white? Oh wait the article just throws it out there. Not in a description of the perp, but as a meaningful part of the story.

Quote:UPDATE: For the second time this week, white man opens fire on Jade Helm training site in Mississippi
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-06-2015, 04:51 PM)michaelsean Wrote: How do you know he was white?  Oh wait the article just throws it out there.  Not in a description of the perp, but as a meaningful part of the story.  

So you don't want them to describe the suspect?   Cool

http://www.wapt.com/news/mississippi/shots-fired-for-second-day-near-camp-shelby/34549834

Quote:CAMP SHELBY, Miss. —A man arrested Wednesday by Mississippi Bureau of Investigation agents who is linked to reports of shots fired near Camp Shelby said the sounds were caused by his truck backfiring, according to the Perry County sheriff.

Soldiers involved in a training exercise reported hearing what sounded like shots being fired about 8 a.m. Wednesday in the same area where a similar noise was heard about 11:45 a.m. Tuesday, Lt. Col. Christian Patterson said.

The suspect in both incidents was described as a white man in a red pickup truck, Patterson said.

When Alfred Baria, 61, drove by a patrol checkpoint after Wednesday's incident, authorities said he made his Isuzu pickup truck backfire, which prompted his arrest and a joint federal and state investigation.

Investigators from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives were brought in to investigate a strange package in the truck that was later determined to be harmless, authorities said.

Perry County Sheriff Jimmy Dale Smith said Baria didn't give investigators any doubt that he was behind the incidents near Camp Shelby.

"He has admitted being the one driving the vehicle and being the one being in those locations," Smith said.

About 4,600 soldiers are involved in training exercises at the military facility this month. Col. Greg Michel, with the Mississippi National Guard, said Camp Shelby is already under heightened security because of attacks on military personnel in Chattanooga.

"We cannot control the actions of others, but we can control how our soldiers react to it," Michel said.

Baria is charged with four criminal counts, including disturbing the peace and being a convicted felon in possession of a firearm. Authorities said they still don't know if Baria fired the shots near the base, or just made his truck backfire.
I don't blame anyone for not trusting this government. They are either spying on you, tracking you, using the IRS to Attack you.

I don't like the whole Jade Helm exercises. The Fema camps they have set up also doesn't make me feel any better.

All that being said .... I dont think we should be shooting at them. I would video the heck out of them.
(08-06-2015, 07:50 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I don't blame anyone for not trusting this government.    They are either spying on you, tracking you, using the IRS to Attack you.    

I don't like the whole Jade Helm exercises.    The Fema camps they have set up also doesn't make me feel any better.  

All that being said .... I dont think we should be shooting at them.   I would video the heck out of them.

[Image: JHuuo55.gif]
(08-06-2015, 07:39 PM)GMDino Wrote: So you don't want them to describe the suspect?   Cool

http://www.wapt.com/news/mississippi/shots-fired-for-second-day-near-camp-shelby/34549834

The suspect is described later in the story like a normal report would have it. It's the time when his being white was included as part of the story I was talking about. Which is why I quoted it. Please tell me you would have no problem with: "For the second time this week a black man has fired upon..."
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-06-2015, 11:43 PM)michaelsean Wrote: The suspect is described later in the story like a normal report would have it.  It's the time when his being white was included as part of the story I was talking about.  Which is why I quoted it.  Please tell me you would have no problem with: "For the second time this week a black man has fired upon..."

Oh yeah.  That never happens in the news.  Mellow
(08-06-2015, 07:50 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I don't blame anyone for not trusting this government.  

You mean because of all the political prisoners we have...Oh wait, we don't have any.

Or do you mean the way they punish us for criticizing the government.....Oh wait, they don't do that.

Or the way they are limiting our freedoms.....Oh wait, they aren't doing that either.

Or maybe just paranoia...........BINGO!

(08-07-2015, 12:10 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You mean because of all the political prisoners we have...Oh wait, we don't have any.

Or do you mean the way they punish us for criticizing the government.....Oh wait, they don't do that.

Or the way they are limiting our freedoms.....Oh wait, they aren't doing that either.

Or maybe just paranoia...........BINGO!

Does the government not use the IRS as a weapon to hold down anyone who disagrees with them? So yeah they are stopping groups of people from criticizing the government.

What about the detention center in Chicago where they take people and don't give them their rights. And keeps them "off the books" ... That's secret police territory.

So what were you saying about them limiting our freedoms?
(08-07-2015, 03:15 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Does the government not use the IRS as a weapon to hold down anyone who disagrees with them?    So yeah they are stopping groups of people from criticizing the government.  

What about the detention center in Chicago where they take people and don't give them their rights.   And keeps them "off the books" ... That's secret police territory.  

So what were you saying about them limiting our freedoms?

1) no.

2) Are against the war on terror?!?!?

3) That unless YOU get to do whatever you want they are limiting your freedom.  No matter if it limits someone else's.
(08-07-2015, 03:18 PM)GMDino Wrote: 1) no.

2) Are against the war on terror?!?!?

3) That unless YOU get to do whatever you want they are limiting your freedom.  No matter if it limits someone else's.

The fact they are not affording groups to fundraiser and advocate as a group for their political belief. They are limiting them because they are against the government. Not just obama. All progressives. That's why Boehner attacks them as well.

War on terror doesn't take away an Amercian citizens rights to have an attorney. Or a 15 year old without their parents.
(08-07-2015, 03:24 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The fact they are not affording groups to fundraiser and advocate as a group for their political belief.   They are limiting them because they are against the government.    Not just obama.  All progressives.   That's why Boehner attacks them as well.    

War on terror doesn't take away an Amercian citizens rights to have an attorney.   Or a 15 year old without their parents.

Groups can fund raise.  They have to follow certain rules (laws) to be nonprofit.  That is all.  MASSIVE amounts of money are being raised and funneled to campaigns and you think the IRS is stopping it.

I'm sure you were TOTALLY against Gitmo then.
(08-07-2015, 03:31 PM)GMDino Wrote: Groups can fund raise.  They have to follow certain rules (laws) to be nonprofit.  That is all.  MASSIVE amounts of money are being raised and funneled to campaigns and you think the IRS is stopping it.

I'm sure you were TOTALLY against Gitmo then.

Yeah cause it's soooo easy to fundraise when you can't tell people their donations are tax deductible.

I am against gitmo for American citizens. As for foreign enemies, they don't have the same rights.
(08-07-2015, 03:35 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah cause it's soooo easy to fundraise when you can't tell people their donations are tax deductible.      

I am against gitmo for American citizens.    As for foreign enemies, they don't have the same rights.

Millions and millions are being raised.  MASSIVE amounts.  and you think the IRS is out there stopping it?

Rolleyes
(08-07-2015, 03:15 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Does the government not use the IRS as a weapon to hold down anyone who disagrees with them?    So yeah they are stopping groups of people from criticizing the government.  

What about the detention center in Chicago where they take people and don't give them their rights.   And keeps them "off the books" ... That's secret police territory.  

I need more details.  I have no idea what you are talking about.  I'll be glad to address it if you explain what you are talking about.
(08-07-2015, 04:18 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I need more details.  I have no idea what you are talking about.  I'll be glad to address it if you explain what you are talking about.

Great. It will be later on when I get home. Then I will have the time to put it down.
(08-07-2015, 03:38 PM)GMDino Wrote: Millions and millions are being raised.  MASSIVE amounts.  and you think the IRS is out there stopping it?

Rolleyes

Only stopping it if your tea party . Which is the problem. You can't single out 1 group. The gov is stifling debate that is against their stances.
Fred this is about the Chicago detention center.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/feb/24/chicago-police-detain-americans-black-site

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/aug/05/homan-square-chicago-thousands-detained

https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2015/02/26/exclusive-chicago-black-site-detainee-speaks/
The IRS targeting tea party groups is pretty well known.

March 2010. Internal Revenue Service employees in the Cincinnati office were asked to further scrutinize tax exempt applications using politically charged key words.
August 2010. The IRS distributes its first formal BOLO (Be on the Lookout) listing to those examining applications. The criteria in the BOLO listing were Tea Party organizations applying for section 501©(3) or section 501©(4) tax exempt status status.
June 2011. Terminology on the BOLO listings increased to include additional names (Patriots and 9/12 Project) as well as specific policy positions such as government spending, taxes and government debt. Then acting Director of Exempt Organizations, Lois Lerner, is advised of the practice.