Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two negatives, one positive
Negative #1: There is a 90% chance of rain during the game, and it could be heavy at times. I feel like this benefits the run-heavy Ravens

Negative #2: Mackenzie Alexander is now listed as doubtful. He has been a real gem this year.

Positive: Marshall Yanda retired. I hated that guy. He was an excellent guard.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Can't be throwing out thread titles with "one positive" in it on the same day that the Patriots and Titans get more positive tests and the Bengals are called out for their poor contact tracing. You'll give some folks a heart attack.

Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 11:18 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Can't be throwing out thread titles with "one positive" in it on the same day that the Patriots and Titans get more positive tests and the Bengals are called out for their poor contact tracing. You'll give some folks a heart attack.

Ninja

LOL

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 11:18 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Can't be throwing out thread titles with "one positive" in it on the same day that the Patriots and Titans get more positive tests and the Bengals are called out for their poor contact tracing. You'll give some folks a heart attack.

Ninja

Shit...I didn't even think of that.  Sorry, guys.  
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 12:34 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Shit...I didn't even think of that.  Sorry, guys.  

Since it was you, we'll let it slide.  Anyone else?  We'd be bustin' their balls for eternity.   Ninja

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I thought this was COVID related when I saw the title. Glad it’s not but enjoy the games while we can because I have a bad feeling about the NFL being able to finish the entire 2020 schedule.
They can only push back so many games before they run out of time. Now NE vs Miami is being rescheduled so that NE can play Denver next Sunday. Eventually this is going to affect all of the teams in the league even the ones that don’t have any positives.
Reply/Quote
Didn't realize it was going to rain.... crap did Burrow play any games in the rain in college?
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
They’ve effectively incented teams, who have star or key players that test positive, to hope for more widespread cases on the team and for their games to be scrapped.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 11:10 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Negative #1:  There is a 90% chance of rain during the game, and it could be heavy at times.  I feel like this benefits the run-heavy Ravens

Negative #2:  Mackenzie Alexander is now listed as doubtful.  He has been a real gem this year.

Positive:  Marshall Yanda retired.  I hated that guy.  He was an excellent guard.

Rain might neutralize Jackson and his running ability and have us rollup move on defense especially if heavy rain.. pitches will be tough
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 12:56 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Didn't realize it was going to rain.... crap did Burrow play any games in the rain in college?

yes he did and don't forget it rained last weekend too

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote