Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two years ago....
(11-18-2017, 10:39 AM)jason Wrote: The thread title got me excited. I thought we were gonna rap Sucker MCs by Run DMC.

"Two years ago a friend of mine
Asked me to say some MC ryhmes..."

No? Nobody else?

I'm sorry.

Most people on here were not alive when Run DMC was rappin. LOL, It's Tricky...Tricky (Tricky) Tricky

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2017, 11:01 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Most people on here were not alive when Run DMC was rappin. LOL, It's Tricky...Tricky (Tricky) Tricky

Middle age has it's benefits I suppose.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2017, 12:59 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: Two Days ago Marvin told his team to pretend like they were undefeated...

“I told the guys this morning, they have to act like they’re 9-0,” Lewis said. “That’s the thing. There’s no difference – we wouldn’t be doing things any differently. We have to push just as hard.

I like this attitude actually. Do the teams that suck for draft position start playing elite football overnight after a new season begins? Which is more meaningful - developing the multitude of players who are already on the roster or picking a few spots earlier in a process that will only grant a handful of starters? Jerry Rice used to practice like a maniac, and we're to believe that it'd be a good idea to have the team schlub it for the rest of the season? I'd rather that they try to win out and play as close to elite ball as they'r able to.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2017, 10:39 AM)jason Wrote: The thread title got me excited. I thought we were gonna rap Sucker MCs by Run DMC.

"Two years ago a friend of mine
Asked me to say some MC ryhmes..."

No? Nobody else?

I'm sorry.

I met this little girlie

her hair was kind of curly

Went to her house and bust her out

I had to leave real early..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote