Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tyler Allgeier RB BYU
I ran across this kid last night. Listed at 5'11 and 220. Says he has 4.4 speed. Looks pretty decent to me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAioyMZmy08
Reply/Quote
Looks good. But I think he'll go higher than I would want to take a RB. I think if we let Perine go then I would say draft a RB in the 4th or 5th rd at the highest. I'd also be willing to bring Gio back.
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2022, 08:32 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Looks good. But I think he'll go higher than I would want to take a RB. I think if we let Perine go then I would say draft a RB in the 4th or 5th rd at the highest. I'd also be willing to bring Gio back.

He is currently in the 4/5 range.
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2022, 08:51 PM)pulses Wrote: He is currently in the 4/5 range.

Okay. I'm still new to trying to dig into players for the draft and I do those PFN mock simulators. I saw he was rated in the low 80s on they're site and on the last mock I did he went in the 2nd. It does seem like it might be kind of a weak RB draft class. At least there doesn't seem to be a lot of big names. But if he's sitting there in the 4th I'd be all for it.
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2022, 10:46 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Okay. I'm still new to trying to dig into players for the draft and I do those PFN mock simulators. I saw he was rated in the low 80s on they're site and on the last mock I did he went in the 2nd. It does seem like it might be kind of a weak RB draft class. At least there doesn't seem to be a lot of big names. But if he's sitting there in the 4th I'd be all for it.

TDN has him as Prospect 130.
CBS Sports doesn't even have him on their list.
PFF has him as Prospect 98.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-23-2022, 03:16 PM)ochocincos Wrote: TDN has him as Prospect 130.
CBS Sports doesn't even have him on their list.
PFF has him as Prospect 98.

PFN has him at 136
Reply/Quote
We may be able to get Zaquandre White in the 6th, very underrated. Can run, catch and block. The other USC….
Reply/Quote
(02-23-2022, 05:47 PM)casear2727 Wrote: We may be able to get Zaquandre White in the 6th, very underrated. Can run, catch and block. The other USC….

His pass blocking is atrocious

https://www.nfldraftbuzz.com/Player/Zaquandre-White-RB-SouthCarolina
Reply/Quote
Thats one site, others say he is a decent blocker and there is a big difference in 6th vs 4th round. Who knows he could suck, looked good when I saw him play, didnt watch his pass blocking tho. We need a very, very good RB to spend a 4th on one in my opinion. We have so many positions needing depth urgently. Evans needs to come around.
Reply/Quote
(02-23-2022, 09:30 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Thats one site, others say he is a decent blocker and there is a big difference in 6th vs 4th round. Who knows he could suck, looked good when I saw him play, didnt watch his pass blocking tho.  We need a very, very good RB to spend a 4th on one in my opinion.  We have so many positions needing depth urgently.  Evans needs to come around.

They need to boot Perine and let Evans play more IMO.  I like the looks of Dameon Pierce from Florida too.
Reply/Quote
(02-23-2022, 09:42 PM)pulses Wrote: They need to boot Perine and let Evans play more IMO.  I like the looks of Dameon Pierce from Florida too.

I like Pierce as well. My thing is quality depth everywhere else.   I'd rather have a higher round player at other places, especially oline or dline, than at RB while we pay Mixon $11-13M with Evans backing him up.
Reply/Quote
(02-23-2022, 09:55 PM)casear2727 Wrote: I like Pierce as well. My thing is quality depth everywhere else.   I'd rather have a higher round player at other places, especially oline or dline, than at RB while we pay Mixon $11-13M with Evans backing him up.

I agree but if we can snag someone later on it's not gonna hurt. If we address the OL in FA we don't need to spend 3 picks on OL in the draft. This class is not real deep.
Reply/Quote
(02-23-2022, 09:58 PM)pulses Wrote: I agree but if we can snag someone later on it's not gonna hurt. If we address the OL in FA we don't need to spend 3 picks on OL in the draft. This class is not real deep.

I agree, get 3 solid in FA and draft 2 oline by Round 5 and above would be my thinking.
Reply/Quote