Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Tyler Boyd…
Tomlinson will be seething about that remark from Tyler. Awesome. Stew on it you arrogant toss.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2021, 05:08 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: It certainly was. Wasn’t it Ingram he bounced right off to run that in, too?

It might've been... Whoever it was is bigger than Boyd. When he caught it, it looked like he was gonna get tackled inside the 5. That's one thing I like about Mixon and Boyd. There isn't an ounce of quit in them.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I thought it was Ingram.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2021, 05:08 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: It certainly was. Wasn’t it Ingram he bounced right off to run that in, too?

(09-28-2021, 05:36 PM)Kaiden.Gower Wrote: It was edmunds, their safety

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(09-28-2021, 05:48 PM)jason Wrote: It might've been... Whoever it was is bigger than Boyd. When he caught it, it looked like he was gonna get tackled inside the 5. That's one thing I like about Mixon and Boyd. There isn't an ounce of quit in them.

(09-28-2021, 05:53 PM)wanga Wrote: I thought it was Ingram.

It was Ingram. #8

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2021, 05:39 PM)wanga Wrote: Tomlinson will be seething about that remark from Tyler. Awesome. Stew on it you arrogant toss.

Well, he hasn't liked us ever since we passed on him in the draft back in 2001
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Seems like the rivalry will heat up again, but I hope it doesn't get back to the 2015 levels of violence on the field.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote