Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tyler Boyd
He says knee is bruised and should be good to go next week. I'll believe it when he actually plays. That was the same thing AJ Green said after his injury

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
You're right. We'll have to see it to believe it. But sounds like we dodged a bullet.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Good news hope he's ok
Reply/Quote
A lot of times when you sprain your knee...it isn't bad right away. It gets bad 2-3 days later.

So he may actually think he can play right now.
Reply/Quote
Let's just hope it wasn't the dreaded *bone bruise*..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
Tyler Boyd really surprised me today withat his play on the outside something he's really never done before.

Give this kid a contract this offseason Katie.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I'll say the same thing about Tyler Boyd as I did AJ Green. He's got nothing to prove to me, to make me feel like he's a true competitor. I kind of hope they just shelf him to protect his health, and run the young guys. Let those roster hanger-ons go out there and give their all in a couple garbage games. This season lost relevance about 6 weeks ago.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Hope he is okay but glad he also got his 1,000 yards receiving on the season. If it is worse than a bruise and needs time to heal so be it and hope they don't rush him back.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 06:46 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I'll say the same thing about Tyler Boyd as I did AJ Green. He's got nothing to prove to me, to make me feel like he's a true competitor. I kind of hope they just shelf him to protect his health, and run the young guys. Let those roster hanger-ons go out there and give their all in a couple garbage games. This season lost relevance about 6 weeks ago.

I’d be okay with this. I know Boyd doesn’t want to do that, but it is very unlikely this season goes anywhere. If they decided to sit him for the season, I wouldn’t be upset.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 06:46 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I'll say the same thing about Tyler Boyd as I did AJ Green.  He's got nothing to prove to me, to make me feel like he's a true competitor.  I kind of hope they just shelf him to protect his health, and run the young guys.  Let those roster hanger-ons go out there and give their all in a couple garbage games.  This season lost relevance about 6 weeks ago.

(12-16-2018, 06:47 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Hope he is okay but glad he also got his 1,000 yards receiving on the season.  If it is worse than a bruise and needs time to heal so be it and hope they don't rush him back.

Right,

Let Ross, Core and Tate get some much needed reps
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 06:56 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: I’d be okay with this. I know Boyd doesn’t want to do that, but it is very unlikely this season goes anywhere. If they decided to sit him for the season, I wouldn’t be upset.

Yep, it is silly to put good players at risk by playing them in meaningless games.  The depth players need to get their experience and have some good film to judge them from.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 07:03 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yep, it is silly to put good players at risk by playing them in meaningless games.  The depth players need to get their experience and have some good film to judge them from.

Bingo. Let Ross, Tate, Malone etc get extra, live reps. The last thing we need is for Boyd to really guff himself up in these last few games.
Reply/Quote
As long as it’s not something that’s going to go through the start of next year I’ll be happy.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Good news. Shut him down though.

Reply/Quote
Agree with everyone shut him down and see what you have in the young guys.
Reply/Quote
In Cincinnati speak that means his leg will be amputated tonight and he will show up with a prosthetic leg tomorrow at PBS.
Reply/Quote
For everyone wanting him shut down that did not go over well at all when they did it with AJ...

Reply/Quote
Tyler's most likely got a little more sack than many a Bengal fan. He'll be back to earn his paycheck if able.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Still holding my breath.

Would like to see Tate play more rather than Core, but not at the expense of Boyd being out of the lineup.
Reply/Quote