Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tyler Boyd 2018
Boyd looked to show some promise and give us what we thought we would have this year all along, especially in the Baltimore win, is this a mirage or will Boyd have a good Junior year in the league?
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 12:50 AM)740Bengal Wrote: Boyd looked to show some promise and give us what we thought we would have this year all along, especially in the Baltimore win, is this a mirage or will Boyd have a good Junior year in the league?

Just like all of Marvin's team.. inconsistency all around all the time. 
Reply/Quote
Luckily we got rid of Marvin. So those random healthy scratches and stunting the development of our 2nd round pick is over.

Having said that. Marv is back. Lafell will still start. Boyd and Ross will fight for snaps.
Reply/Quote
Boyd had better get on the field and do something, or else he may be the only NFL WR I can think of who's most impactful TD will have benefited a different NFL franchise.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 12:50 AM)740Bengal Wrote: Boyd looked to show some promise and give us what we thought we would have this year all along, especially in the Baltimore win, is this a mirage or will Boyd have a good Junior year in the league?

well he already had a good year in the league in his rookie year and delivered production and not just promise, so why would you doubt he could not do something similar again his 3rd year?
Reply/Quote
Boyd will have a better 2018 than Ross just like Boyd's rookie year was better than Ross'es.

Someone needs to make catches besides Green and Kroft next year. Eifert got millions sit at home on IR and I don't see the team offering him much at all. Some team will pay him more with the hopes that he'll be healthy.

I look for the team to draft a TE and WR in this year's draft.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
If Marvin is really that averse to John Ross, they might as well cut their losses and try to trade him to another team for a draft pick.

They absolutely need to do a better job of incorporating Boyd into the game plan.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote