Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where will the Bengals open 2018?
Away: CLE, PIT, BAL, ATL, CAR, IND, KC, LAC

Reds in town Sunday 9/9 and Monday 9/10, so would have to be on the road.
Reply/Quote
Hell.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Who cares?
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 09:18 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Hell.

(01-01-2018, 09:19 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Who cares?

Cleveland it is.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Hopefully at Carolina. I would most certainly buy ticket and attend that game, only 3 hour drive from my house!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Probably not Indy, since they’re usually the 3rd or 4th preseason game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 09:31 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Hopefully at Carolina. I would most certainly buy ticket and attend that game, only 3 hour drive from my house!

We would do that one. Carolina or Atlanta will be our trip possibilities this year.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 09:18 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Hell.

Close. But purgatory.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 12:15 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Close. But purgatory.

What did we do in our past lives that we became Bengals fans? Must've been something pretty messed up.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 12:20 AM)treee Wrote: What did we do in our past lives that we became Bengals fans? Must've been something pretty messed up.
It was those fine dining experiences involving lead paint chips in most likelihood..lol

If I cared for listening to the noise, putting up with crowds, drunk fools, traffic, the Bengals stellar record this season and everything else I don't really like I might go to Charlotte to watch.. I'm in Columbia SC. An hour and 25 minutes, 85 miles away.. I dunno..maybe.. I've never actually been to an NFL game. I might actually like it. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I will go with the safe pick and say we open the season on the road against Baltimore.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 11:03 AM)CincyWestside Wrote: I will go with the safe pick and say we open the season on the road against Baltimore.

That is a possibility with the Orioles on the road Sunday 9/9.
Reply/Quote
Kansas City.  I'd be able to make the trip down.  But KC fans are some of the worst in the NFL.  Not a very friendly atmosphere for away team fans I've been told.  Good thing KC and the Bengals aren't a big rivalry. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 09:31 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Hopefully at Carolina.  I would most certainly buy ticket and attend that game, only 3 hour drive from my house!

I'll see you there! 
Reply/Quote
The 90s
Reply/Quote
Everyone keeps mentioning the 90s.. What's so great about the 2000s or 2010s? Nothing.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 01:05 AM)bengals73 Wrote: Everyone keeps mentioning the 90s.. What's so great about the 2000s or 2010s? Nothing.

For season ticket holders it was a world of difference. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 09:31 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Hopefully at Carolina. I would most certainly buy ticket and attend that game, only 3 hour drive from my house!

I mean no disrespect and to each is own, but why spend your hard earned money seeing this team? I get it, nfl games are fun, but not worth the hundreds of dollars you spend. Especially when the team you root for you doesn’t give a damn about winning.
Reply/Quote
Great question. Can't imagine it's Indianapolis because I think the teams will try to continue their preseason-ending Thurs. night tilt. I can see Baltimore. Makes for a good storyline. They'll save Pittsburgh and Cleveland.
As for the others...could make a case for any of them to get a non-conference/intra-conference game out of the way and push the division tilts back a bit.
Beat writer for Cincinnati.com & The Enquirer. Follow along on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Periscope.
Reply/Quote
Unless it's Cleveland, 0-1.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote