Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tyler Boyd Mic’d up
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Guy's a warrior. Love him. Of all our amazing receivers he's the money guy.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2021, 11:37 PM)3wt Wrote: Guy's a warrior. Love him. Of all our amazing receivers he's the money guy.

Literally. Tee and Chase are going to get paid when their time comes though. Especially Chase now with the Pro Bowl nod.

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2021, 11:37 PM)3wt Wrote: Guy's a warrior. Love him. Of all our amazing receivers he's the money guy.

Yep... Honestly wish they'd use him more like TJ was used in 07 (or whenever he was near the league leader in receptions) as an extension of the running game.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I didn't understand a word he said, but good game!
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2021, 10:19 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

Love Mic'd up....I thought it was funny when Joe was that he said "Hey, I'm mic'd up...we need to tell TB" as though TB has the most harsh language.  

Boyd has been the veteran consistency.  He doesn't always have 100 yard games, but when it is a critical down and distance, he is Mr. Reliable.  

I know it was a meaningless game, but I will never forget his catch and run to beat the Rats (and send the Bills to the playoffs) in the final game of the season on a 4th and long.  Some guys disappear at the biggest moments, but not TB.  He shines.  
Reply/Quote
Love TB, he's awesome.

On a side note, I'm usually up on my memes and slang, but what does "Big Levels" mean?
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2021, 12:17 PM)Earendil Wrote: Love TB, he's awesome.

On a side note, I'm usually up on my memes and slang, but what does "Big Levels" mean?

I think he’s getting rid of all the furniture in his house…

[Image: kramer-levels.gif]

Reply/Quote

Probably just means stacking wins and "getting to the next level", division, playoffs, etc. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

lol he's been talking about, "Big Levels," since 2019.

It's his way of saying that he's progressing more and more; reaching the next level and the next one and the next one, etc.

EDIT* If you see him, "roll," his hands higher and higher, that's what he's referring to.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Thanks guys. That made me feel like Grampa Simpson yelling at clouds.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2021, 11:37 PM)3wt Wrote: Guy's a warrior.  Love him.  Of all our amazing receivers he's the money guy.

Totally agree, if it comes down to one play, one pass to win or get the 1st.. Boyd is the Man no doubt.  I still love replaying the catch against the Ravens that knocked them out of playoff chance.. Lets have another one this week and start them down the non playoff route and point us towards the playoffs

Who Dey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bECuPlKegaY 
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2021, 12:31 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: lol he's been talking about, "Big Levels," since 2019.

It's his way of saying that he's progressing more and more; reaching the next level and the next one and the next one, etc.

EDIT* If you see him, "roll," his hands higher and higher, that's what he's referring to.

Thanks, now I get it. Watched this yesterday, love the dude, best hands in the game. Don't think he has one drop on the season.

Chase needs to take notice and try to get Boyd hands.
Reply/Quote
Love me some Tyler Boyd!!
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2021, 03:01 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Thanks, now I get it. Watched this yesterday, love the dude, best hands in the game. Don't think he has one drop on the season.

Chase needs to take notice and try to get Boyd hands.

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2021, 11:53 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

And another great day today along with Higgy baby and Chase. Frickin' sweet man. #1 AFC North leaders.

Lets take out the Chiefs next so we can just rest our starters against the Stains eh?
Reply/Quote
Graig Nettles, mane
[Image: graig-nettles-leifer2jpg.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2021, 12:31 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: lol he's been talking about, "Big Levels," since 2019.

He's leveling up.  I dig it.  And he is, no doubt.
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote