Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dre Kirkpatrick on Jessie Bates
(06-13-2018, 01:37 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: 22 cathes, 225 yards and 2 touchdowns last year..... here come the excuses. 

Is there anyone on this flippin team you like?
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2018, 04:15 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Is there anyone on this flippin team you like?

I actually like Boyd.  but you can't say he's anything other than mediocre based on stats. 
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2018, 05:59 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: I actually like Boyd.  but you can't say he's anything other than mediocre based on stats. 

How many WRs do you think play in the NFL each year? I'd say at least a couple of hundred.  How many do you consider "better than mediocre"?
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2018, 05:59 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: I actually like Boyd.  but you can't say he's anything other than mediocre based on stats. 

You're right, his stats weren't anything to write home about last season. I believe he poised for a good season tho!
Reply/Quote
Well to be fair Boyd didn't throw and catch a 99 yard TD pass in the super bowl and didn't kick a 80 yard field goal at the gun and more importantly didn't get 15 sacks in a game. 
They just don't make em like they used to. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote