Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tyler Boyd makes the play
now we can only hope we see this in an actual game situation

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Heck of a catch! Boyd is one hell of a receiver. Glad we locked him down.
Reply/Quote
What's more impressive, is the fact that he didn't break an ankle, tear a hamstring or anything. He just popped back up and went back for the next play. ThumbsUp
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Looked like 29 (McRae?) fell down on the play. Hell of a catch and toe tap though.

Reply/Quote
That's an AJ type catch there. I think the boy is going to have a hell of a big season
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2019, 05:20 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: What's more impressive, is the fact that he didn't break an ankle, tear a hamstring or anything.  He just popped back up and went back for the next play.  ThumbsUp

Get him the hell out of there.  He's in mid-season form.  No need to get him hurt before the season starts, lol.
Reply/Quote
Counts for nothing other than bragging rights at this point. I'd much rather it be in a game that counts and more than just a few times.. How about multiple grabs like it per game? That would count a lot more IMO..  ThumbsUp
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
That's what you want to see!
Reply/Quote
That was sweet. Damn good concentration.

Reply/Quote
I would imagine that was a designed back shoulder throw, and damn...that will be tough to defend.
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2019, 06:58 PM)grampahol Wrote: Counts for nothing other than bragging rights at this point. I'd much rather it be in a game that counts and more than just a few times.. How about multiple grabs like it per game? That would count a lot more IMO..  ThumbsUp

[Image: Eeyore-Cloud.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2019, 10:12 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I would imagine that was a designed back shoulder throw, and damn...that will be tough to defend.

Back shoulder throws aren't really designated, they're an adjustment read and they're rarely thrown horizontally. 

It was a great adjustment by Boyd.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2019, 01:55 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Back shoulder throws aren't really designated, they're an adjustment read and they're rarely thrown horizontally. 

It was a great adjustment by Boyd.

Perhaps, I just meant to say it wasn't a terrible throw by AD.  He threw to a spot only Boyd could get it.  
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2019, 08:50 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Perhaps, I just meant to say it wasn't a terrible throw by AD.  He threw to a spot only Boyd could get it.  

Maybe. It also could have been a bad throw... Cool

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I love him :andy:

i
Reply/Quote
Damn impressive, looked like he had no room!!! Shocked

That is tough to do, reminded me of Chad and AJ mixed. Rock On
Reply/Quote