Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tyler Boyd out?
Big Grin 
Just saw an article that said Boyd was OUT for Sunday?
Where's the official word on this?
Reply/Quote
Has a sprained MCL, of course he's out.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Boyd is probably out the rest of season. Probably a good thing. No real need to risk further injury.

Reply/Quote
Yeah, he done.

Reply/Quote
We are now officially all out of Tylers.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Good no need to risk further injury this season. Just see what the young guys can do.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2018, 12:01 PM)McC Wrote: We are now officially all out of Tylers.

That's funny  Good Post
Reply/Quote
so our starting WRs are John Ross, Cody Core, Alex Erickson with Tate and Malone backing them up. Ross and Malone are both still a bit gimpy so this could be an interesting day.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2018, 03:52 PM)pally Wrote: so our starting WRs are John Ross, Cody Core, Alex Erickson with Tate and Malone backing them up.  Ross and Malone are both still a bit gimpy so this could be an interesting day.

Basically, if for some reason Mixon doesn't play, we'll be rolling out a practice squad offense against the Browns.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2018, 12:07 PM)mon4078 Wrote: Just see what the young guys can do.

With Driskel at QB! Lol
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2018, 03:55 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Basically, if for some reason Mixon doesn't play, we'll be rolling out a practice squad offense against the Browns.

Most popular roster ever...all the guys Marvin would never play absolutely must play.  I'm on the edge of my seat.  If neither Ross nor Tate can be bothered to catch more than 3 passes ill be down on them.
Reply/Quote

Moving forward you are Tyler McC....
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2018, 05:42 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Most popular roster ever...all the guys Marvin would never play absolutely must play.  I'm on the edge of my seat.  If neither Ross nor Tate can be bothered to catch more than 3 passes ill be down on them.

God... If only Kumerow was still around...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2018, 05:42 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Most popular roster ever...all the guys Marvin would never play absolutely must play.  I'm on the edge of my seat.  If neither Ross nor Tate can be bothered to catch more than 3 passes ill be down on them.

I'm hoping that Walton burns the place down with a handful of good carries.

That way we can question why Mixon was starting and why Gio is getting any touches?   LOL

Underdog to the rescue!!!!!!

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Relax, we have ROSS to step up in his place. ha!

WHERE IS ROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS??????
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2018, 11:43 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Has a sprained MCL, of course he's out.

Where was the official announcement?
Last I heard, he only had a bruised knee and was "fine" and would play.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2018, 11:15 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Where was the official announcement?
Last I heard, he only had a bruised knee and was "fine" and would play.

You're joking, right?

HE said he was fine; the official word was that he would have an MRI.

Look at the Twitter feed on the right hand side of the main page, here; you'll get all your official info from there.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Mr. Perry is saddened.

[Image: 20101014-tyler-perry-5-300x205.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2018, 11:39 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: You're joking, right?

HE said he was fine; the official word was that he would have an MRI.

Look at the Twitter feed on the right hand side of the main page, here; you'll get all your official info from there.

No, I'm not joking.
I don't know if it's my browser, or what, but... there is no "Twitter feed" on the right hand side of any page that I see here on these forums.
Reply/Quote