Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tyler Boyd says the Bengals have “the best offense in the NFL”
https://www.cincyjungle.com/2019/6/1/18645519/tyler-boyd-says-bengals-best-offense-nfl

Is Tyler Boyd crazy, or just confident?
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
For the Bengals its more a question of if the D will stop anybody more than if the O will perform.
Reply/Quote
I think he's very confident in what he sees. Plus, he's waiting on a contract so the more he shows he is buying into what the new Bengals are selling, it's a win-win. TBH tho, I think there is a lot of positive going into our season. If the coaches are who we hope they are and can get the best out of our guys, the sky is the limit. But also, like Beaker says, The "D" is more of a question than the "O."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2019, 01:34 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I think he's very confident in what he sees. Plus, he's waiting on a contract so the more he shows he is buying into what the new Bengals are selling, it's a win-win. TBH tho, I think there is a lot of positive going into our season. If the coaches are who we hope they are and can get the best out of our guys, the sky is the limit. But also, like Beaker says, The "D" is more of a question than the "O."

LOL, Yeah Mike either that or he is very stupid. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2019, 10:17 AM)Vambo Wrote: https://www.cincyjungle.com/2019/6/1/18645519/tyler-boyd-says-bengals-best-offense-nfl

Is Tyler Boyd crazy, or just confident?

I'd say confident. I would hope he would be confident since he plays for the team. I know I wouldn't want anyone on the Steelers saying, boy we suck. We'll probably finish in the bottom third of the standings this year.
Reply/Quote
(06-05-2019, 06:18 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: LOL, Yeah Mike either that or he is very stupid. Hilarious

Stupid enough to mistake a group of military prep school cadets for Marines?  
Reply/Quote
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-05-2019, 08:09 PM)6andcounting Wrote:

Hilarious

Wait...

Reply/Quote
FYI, On his show yesterday Colin Cowherd ( one of the best sport journalist in the history of broadcasting) said that Baker and Odell will have a "monster year". He is echoing what I along with a number of other sport reporters have said. There is no denying the greatness of Baker. You don't even have to say his last name. He will be recognized around the world by just his first name, like Cher and Bono. ThumbsUp

Why doesn't anybody in the sports world (besides their own people) talk about how great the Bungals will be this year?
Just kidding, we all know why. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2019, 06:42 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: FYI, On his show yesterday Colin Cowherd ( one of the best sport journalist in the history of broadcasting)  said that Baker and Odell will have a "monster year". He is echoing what I along with a number of other sport reporters have said. There is no denying the greatness of Baker. You don't even have to say his last name. He will be recognized around the world by just his first name, like Cher and Bono. ThumbsUp

Why doesn't anybody in the sports world (besides their own people) talk about how great the Bungals will be this year?

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2019/2/5/18211176/2019-nfl-season-way-too-early-predictions-super-bowl-patriots-chiefs

Team that will surprise us and make the playoffs

San Francisco 49ers — Adam Stites
Cleveland BrownsHector Diaz
Tampa Bay Buccaneers — Sarah Hardy
Cincinnati BengalsChristian D’Andrea
Why I picked the Bucs: idk, the NFC South is weird. — Sarah Hardy
Why I picked the Bengals: Escaping Marvin Lewis’ orbit is going to shoot Cincinnati into the postseason like a rocket — especially with an uneven AFC North schedule looming. — Christian D’Andrea

Team that will disappoint us like the 2018 Jaguars
Los Angeles ChargersAdam Stites
Kansas City Chiefs — Sarah Hardy
Baltimore Ravens — Christian D’Andrea
Cleveland Browns — James Brady
Why I picked the Chiefs: I think the Chiefs will make it back to the playoffs, no problem. Just don’t expect anything more. It’s the price Paul Rudd has to pay for never aging:
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2019, 06:42 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: FYI, On his show yesterday Colin Cowherd ( one of the best sport journalist in the history of broadcasting)  said that Baker and Odell will have a "monster year". He is echoing what I along with a number of other sport reporters have said. There is no denying the greatness of Baker. You don't even have to say his last name. He will be recognized around the world by just his first name, like Cher and Bono. ThumbsUp

Yes, because Colin Cowherd is always right ... 

Reply/Quote
(06-07-2019, 06:42 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: FYI, On his show yesterday Colin Cowherd ( one of the best sport journalist in the history of broadcasting) said that Baker and Odell will have a "monster year". He is echoing what I along with a number of other sport reporters have said. There is no denying the greatness of Baker. You don't even have to say his last name. He will be recognized around the world by just his first name, like Cher and Bono. ThumbsUp

Actually he said they'd have a monster fantasy football year. He went on to say that he doesn't think Eli and Baker Mayfield are that much different. He pointed to Eli's better QBR, completion percentage, and record against winning teams last year. He then added that the Browns have low self-esteem, and will feed the ball to their new fruit loop WR to make his diva ass happy... To the detriment of the offense.

I like how you left all that out.

Cowherd always says he wouldn't have drafted Mayfield... He also calls him a child... Which he is.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2019, 06:34 PM)jason Wrote: Actually he said they'd have a monster fantasy football year. He went on to say that he doesn't think Eli and Baker Mayfield are that much different. He pointed to Eli's better QBR, completion percentage, and record against winning teams last year. He then added that the Browns have low self-esteem, and will feed the ball to their new fruit loop WR to make his diva ass happy... To the detriment of the offense.

I like how you left all that out.

Cowherd always says he wouldn't have drafted Mayfield... He also calls him a child... Which he is.

Yes, beat me to it. He said a monster FANTASY year but also wondered how OBJ would react to being 3-5 going into week 9. 
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2019, 07:31 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Yes, beat me to it. He said a monster FANTASY year but also wondered how OBJ would react to being 3-5 going into week 9. 

I don't even listen to the guy, but I just happened to catch that segment today. I found it by googling Luther Campbell dogging Baker Mayfield on Twitter over the Duke Johnson comments. Mr. 2 Live Crew thinks ol Baker is taking management's side against his own teammate. He said "**** Baker Mayfield" and that he's "not in a Texas Cracker Barrell anymore".

Baker Mayfield is just a dumbass, redneck, big mouth kid... It's gonna be interesting if they don't trade Duke to see him pick up the blitz on 3rd down.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
LOL, I see a lot of Colin Cowherd fans on here. Thanks for listening. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2019, 08:41 PM)jason Wrote: I don't even listen to the guy, but I just happened to catch that segment today. I found it by googling Luther Campbell dogging Baker Mayfield on Twitter over the Duke Johnson comments. Mr. 2 Live Crew thinks ol Baker is taking management's side against his own teammate. He said "**** Baker Mayfield" and that he's "not in a Texas Cracker Barrell anymore".

Baker Mayfield is just a dumbass, redneck, big mouth kid... It's gonna be interesting if they don't trade Duke to see him pick up the blitz on 3rd down.

LOL, If you "caught" that "segment" you were listening to him. Hilarious 
Don't be embarrished.

Baker swept the Bungals and destroyed the Ohio State Suckeye's and all you Cintucky Hill lovers are still butthurt. Get used to it.
Reply/Quote
Pinning all your hopes on a QB who had to walk on at OU...no way that can blow up in browns fans faces.
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2019, 07:49 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: LOL, If you "caught" that "segment" you were listening to him. Hilarious 
Don't be embarrished.

Baker swept the Bungals and destroyed the Ohio State Suckeye's and all you Cintucky Hill lovers are still butthurt. Get used to it.

Ok... I'll play along. I watched a 5:03 video of Colin Cowherd trashing Baker Mayfield as a player and an adult, Freddie Kitchens as a head coach, Odell Beckham as a diva, and the Browns organization as a whole. From that 5:03 you gleaned that Mayfield and OBJ are gonna have a monster (fantasy) year. Unfortunately a couple of us actually heard what he was saying in it's entirety. In summation... Baker Mayfield = Eli Manning. OBJ = cancerous diva. Freddie Kitchens = in over his head. Cleveland Browns = low self-esteem. Browns fans = simpletons.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2019, 10:07 AM)jason Wrote: Ok... I'll play along. I watched a 5:03 video of Colin Cowherd trashing Baker Mayfield as a player and an adult, Freddie Kitchens as a head coach, Odell Beckham as a diva, and the Browns organization as a whole. From that 5:03 you gleaned that Mayfield and OBJ are gonna have a monster (fantasy) year. Unfortunately a couple of us actually heard what he was saying in it's entirety. In summation... Baker Mayfield = Eli Manning. OBJ = cancerous diva. Freddie Kitchens = in over his head. Cleveland Browns = low self-esteem. Browns fans = simpletons.

I believe it's time to lay to rest the notion that he might be able to see past his own delusions. 
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2019, 10:07 AM)jason Wrote: Ok... I'll play along. I watched a 5:03 video of Colin Cowherd trashing Baker Mayfield as a player and an adult, Freddie Kitchens as a head coach, Odell Beckham as a diva, and the Browns organization as a whole. From that 5:03 you gleaned that Mayfield and OBJ are gonna have a monster (fantasy) year. Unfortunately a couple of us actually heard what he was saying in it's entirety. In summation... Baker Mayfield = Eli Manning. OBJ = cancerous diva. Freddie Kitchens = in over his head. Cleveland Browns = low self-esteem. Browns fans = simpletons.

Can't believe we are talking about the Browns and some crazy notion that they might win a game in 2019. This stupid team has implosion written all over it. Not that they've really risen high enough to implode. More like, tip over.  Hilarious

Reply/Quote