Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tyler Boyd says the Bengals have “the best offense in the NFL”
(06-08-2019, 07:49 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Baker swept the Bungals and destroyed the Ohio State Suckeye's and all you Cintucky Hill lovers are still butthurt. Get used to it.

Lol the irony of someone from Cleveland putting down Cincinnati. 

At least they don't eat horse shit in Cincinnati

Reply/Quote
(06-08-2019, 03:53 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Lol the irony of someone from Cleveland putting down Cincinnati. 

LOL, dude in that video thought he was being badass. Hilarious 

That town and their fans are something else. Dog pound is reminiscence of abandoned fans wanting to be adopted by other NFL teams so they can finally get out of that piss hole, but nobody want's them. Hell, even the Browns don't want them. This team will move too if they ever get halfway decent. But when you can't even sell your team to Save-A-Lot, or even gift it to Goodwill, your nothing but a leach in the bottom of a septic system. Kinda why eating shit didn't bother that guy. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2019, 03:53 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Lol the irony of someone from Cleveland putting down Cincinnati

I never said I was from "Cleveland". Are you from Cincinnati?
Reply/Quote
Here is what Bungal fans really feel. This young man faces reality unlike you other homers.  Hilarious

guyofthetiger Offline
Benchwarmer

VIP Member
Threads: 127
Mood: Happy

05-23-2019, 11:45 PM
Well, maybe I'll make a trip to Cleveland in 2021 to watch the draft live. The Bengals should have the first pick by then. lol
Hope is a good thing. Results are better!WhoDey2
Reply/Quote
[Image: 58hdidvdunddyp16g.jpg]
Reply/Quote
[Image: cleveland-browns-fans_1419706478.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The Browns are THE LEAST successful franchise in the NFL. As bad as the Bengals are, they are light years ahead of this Browns franchise. Browns fans have ZERO room to talk smack.
Reply/Quote
(06-09-2019, 06:15 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Here is what Bungal fans really feel. This young man faces reality unlike you other homers.  Hilarious

guyofthetiger Offline
Benchwarmer

VIP Member

Well, maybe I'll make a trip to Cleveland in 2021 to watch the draft live. The Bengals should have the first pick by then. lol
If we get the #1 draft pic hopefully it won't take twenty years to reap the benefits like it has in your fine city.
Reply/Quote
(06-09-2019, 06:15 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Here is what Bungal fans really feel. This young man faces reality unlike you other homers.  Hilarious

guyofthetiger Offline
Benchwarmer

VIP Member

If we get the #1 draft pic hopefully it won't take twenty years to reap the benefits like it has in your fine city.
Reply/Quote

guyofthetiger Offline
Benchwarmer

VIP Member

Reply/Quote

guyofthetiger Offline
Benchwarmer

VIP Member

Reply/Quote
(06-08-2019, 10:07 AM)jason Wrote: Ok... I'll play along. I watched a 5:03 video of Colin Cowherd trashing Baker Mayfield as a player and an adult, Freddie Kitchens as a head coach, Odell Beckham as a diva, and the Browns organization as a whole. From that 5:03 you gleaned that Mayfield and OBJ are gonna have a monster (fantasy) year. Unfortunately a couple of us actually heard what he was saying in it's entirety. In summation... Baker Mayfield = Eli Manning. OBJ = cancerous diva. Freddie Kitchens = in over his head. Cleveland Browns = low self-esteem. Browns fans = simpletons.

I didn't alot of that stuff you claimed he said. I have a job unlike most of you Bungal fans. I don't sit around the house all day listening to the radio. When I left work what I heard when I turned on the radio in my truck was cowherd saying how great Baker and O'dell were going to be.
Cowherd did say that Andy Dalton would make a good backup. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2019, 04:58 PM)BakertheBeast Wrote: I didn't alot of that stuff you claimed he said. I have a job unlike most of you Bungal fans. I don't sit around the house all day listening to the radio. When I left work what I heard when I turned on the radio in my truck was cowherd saying how great Baker and O'dell were going to be.

If by truck you mean a dilapidated mr softee vehicle and by job you mean peddling ice cream to unsuspecting kids then by all means carry on. Looks like mommy let you back on her computer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-09-2019, 11:01 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: If we get the #1 draft pic hopefully it won't take twenty years to reap the benefits like it has in your fine city.

Well you should start by learning how to use the reply tab...you only need one per post not four. Hilarious
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2019, 04:58 PM)BakertheBeast Wrote: I didn't alot of that stuff you claimed he said. I have a job unlike most of you Bungal fans. I don't sit around the house all day listening to the radio. When I left work what I heard when I turned on the radio in my truck was cowherd saying how great Baker and O'dell were going to be.

That sucks man... But you gotta stay positive. Chances are you won't be working at Taco Bell forever. One day you may be able to listen to radio while you work.

I'll keep ya in my prayers.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2019, 06:18 PM)Vambo Wrote: Well you should start by learning how to use the reply tab...you only need one per post not four. Hilarious

If it were regular people ,yes, but we are talking to Clevelanders.
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2019, 06:34 PM)jason Wrote: Actually he said they'd have a monster fantasy football year. He went on to say that he doesn't think Eli and Baker Mayfield are that much different. He pointed to Eli's better QBR, completion percentage, and record against winning teams last year. He then added that the Browns have low self-esteem, and will feed the ball to their new fruit loop WR to make his diva ass happy... To the detriment of the offense.

I like how you left all that out.

Cowherd always says he wouldn't have drafted Mayfield... He also calls him a child... Which he is.
Question. I don't have nothing to do with "fantasy football". It is my understanding from listening to guys who play it is that you win by having the players you "drafted" score points which are based on how good they did in the actual nfl game that week. Correct so far? If you accumulated a lot of points that particular week means you had a great game. Correct so far? So  if a QB and a receiver had a "monster" year in fantasy football, that means they produced a ton of points Which are based on how they actually played in real games. Correct so far?
So in effect, Cowherd is saying B&B are going to have a "monster year" period. Capeesh?

BTW, thanks for admitting you are a Cowherd fan. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2019, 08:52 PM)jason Wrote: That sucks man... But you gotta stay positive. Chances are you won't be working at Taco Bell forever. One day you may be able to listen to radio while you work.

I'll keep ya in my prayers.

Thank you. I've always wanted an Evangelical friend. Will I have to pay you?
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2019, 06:51 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Question. I don't have nothing to do with "fantasy football". It is my understanding from listening to guys who play it is that you win by having the players you "drafted" score points which are based on how good they did in the actual nfl game that week. Correct so far? If you accumulated a lot of points that particular week means you had a great game. Correct so far? So  if a QB and a receiver had a "monster" year in fantasy football, that means they produced a ton of points Which are based on how they actually played in real games. Correct so far?
So in effect, Cowherd is saying B&B are going to have a "monster year" period. Capeesh?

BTW, thanks for admitting you are a Cowherd fan. ThumbsUp

Players with big fantasy points don’t always automatically translate to wins.  But let’s assume that they would and get back to Cowherd’s record as a prognosticator: 

Reply/Quote
(06-10-2019, 10:36 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: If it were regular people ,yes, but we are talking to Clevelanders.

That's the greatest SMACK I've ever seen on this board... ThumbsUp
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote