Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Tyler Boyd to Tenn Titians
(05-10-2024, 11:35 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: We got some young WRs to grow though

I get it, it just seems like if they want to make a run this year, 4 mil for a proven 3rd WR is not that much, especially given the injury possibility. 
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2024, 12:46 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I get it, it just seems like if they want to make a run this year, 4 mil for a proven 3rd WR is not that much, especially given the injury possibility. 

Exactly.

Plus for that little cash, they could cut/trade him if needed.

To be fair, the Bengals might need that extra spot for an additional TE, unless All is stashed on the PUP/IR.
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2024, 03:52 PM)BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI Wrote: Who is going to take his place?

I could see us moving Ja'Mar Chase to the slot receiver position and having Tee and Burton as the deep verticle threats. Also, with us drafting two TEs and having 5 on the roster, we could be looking to use them a bit more.  

Who do you see filling Boyd's role as the slot receiver?

Chase, he could be the best Slot WR ever that is how good he has looked in the Slot. His best game was where he was mostly in the Slot
against the Chiefs years back.

He is too fast and strong for Slot Corners and is a mismatch against any Linebacker that tries to cover him. Tee and Jermaine on the outside 
with Gesicki and McLachlan at TE sounds insane for Defense's to try and slow down. We are upgraded as long as everyone can stay healthy.

Burton is a deep threat unlike Boyd, we are way more explosive now.
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2024, 06:21 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Chase, he could be the best Slot WR ever that is how good he has looked in the Slot. His best game was where he was mostly in the Slot
against the Chiefs years back.

He is too fast and strong for Slot Corners and is a mismatch against any Linebacker that tries to cover him. Tee and Jermaine on the outside 
with Gesicki and McLachlan at TE sounds insane for Defense's to try and slow down. We are upgraded as long as everyone can stay healthy.

Burton is a deep threat unlike Boyd, we are way more explosive now.

The KC game where we beat them on a last second FG from the 1 yard line.  Yes, I remember Chase tore them up the second half and they didn't have an answer for him.  I've always felt that's his true position.  Should be an exciting year with that kinda game plan.
Don't mock kids who believe in Santa, while adults still believe in Fox News.  

Reply/Quote