Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tyler Dragon

Congrats and thanks for the coverage. Hopefully means we'll have a guy who understands the Bengals in a more national role. Should be good?

I wonder who will cover the Bengals for the Enquirer next.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Par for the course.
If the beat writer is any good, they likely aren't going to stay around for long unless they really love the Bengals/Cincinnati.

Best of luck to Tyler in his new role.

EDIT - Tyler does clarify in another tweet that his NFL coverage with USA Today will be across all teams, not a specific team.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2021, 02:05 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Congrats and thanks for the coverage. Hopefully means we'll have a guy who understands the Bengals in a more national role. Should be good?

Is there something mystical about the Bengals that the other national people miss?  I expect Burrow and the Bengals to be more relevant and interesting to the general NFL public this season, but there hain't been much to talk about lately that isn't negative and then you sound like a "hater."

Usually when I think of a national talking head mentioning a his/her favorite team it's a bit of a "woe is us" sort of laugh.
Reply/Quote
Don’t think I cared for that guy anyway, but good for him for getting a promotion
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2021, 02:05 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote:
Congrats and thanks for the coverage. Hopefully means we'll have a guy who understands the Bengals in a more national role. Should be good?

I wonder who will cover the Bengals for the Enquirer next.

Like Peter King?
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2021, 09:41 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Is there something mystical about the Bengals that the other national people miss?  I expect Burrow and the Bengals to be more relevant and interesting to the general NFL public this season, but there hain't been much to talk about lately that isn't negative and then you sound like a "hater."

Usually when I think of a national talking head mentioning a his/her favorite team it's a bit of a "woe is us" sort of laugh.

Most of the national talking heads I have heard so far this season say they expect the Bengals to be much better and surprise some people.
Reply/Quote
Wish him the best. Rock On
Reply/Quote

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote