Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Tyler Eifert - Comeback SZN?
Welp, think we figured out who MC Howley really is lol welcome to the boards Tyler!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Guys let’s call up Reggie Kelly and Darnay Scott. They haven’t played with Burrow either.

How about we ring up Leon Hall and Takeo Spikes. They’d love to play in Lou’s system I’m sure.
Reply/Quote
Just roll with Hurst

Wilcox is here to block and play ST

Jags declined Eifert's option
Reply/Quote
Just…no
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2023, 06:34 PM)Joelist Wrote: What about Sean Brewer?

I heard he switched to bubble gum cigs.

Down to 5 packs a day.

There is hope.

[Image: th?id=OIP.CCYcR00ftb6oKROjxMWD4gHaB8&pid...id=Api&P=0]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
It is really cool to know that Eifert is on these boards posting threads.

Nice try... Tyler.
Reply/Quote
Jordan Shipley?
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2023, 06:02 PM)Ell Prez Wrote: I’d rather discuss singing Ocho so he can get a ring. And I don’t even want to discuss that lol.

There are some players who didn’t do much that this board has been obsessed with. Eifert is one of them dudes.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=14417069]
Reply/Quote
Hopefully, this team is past the “ooohhhh, this guy WAS good. We used to like him. Now, we can’t find anyone better.” Move on.
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2023, 10:39 AM)LebanonFan Wrote: Jordan Shipley?

This one wins the thread. An incredibly innocuous blast from the past.
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2023, 12:19 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: This one wins the thread. An incredibly innocuous blast from the past.

Injury took a good one from us with Shipley. Jesus he was solid.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
I just can't see it Cool
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2023, 02:28 PM)Housh Wrote: Injury took a good one from us with Shipley. Jesus he was solid.

Yeah definitely. I can remember being hyped about the pick, and thought he did ok in his short time here. But too many injuries, only remembered he played for us when I read that initial comment.
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2023, 04:57 PM)MC Howley Wrote: Tyler Eifert Comeback SZN, or no?

Hypothetical situation... say Tyler Eifert called up Zac and said, I just rest my body for two years, I am only 32, and I want to give it one more go for a ring, I will run it back as the backup TE to Hurst.... I never played with a QB in my entire career like Joe Burrow, I want this shot.

2019 he played 16 games
2020 he played 15 games --> he didnt end his career with an injury... he walked away healthy.

[https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/E/EifeTy00.htm]
Are we in for that, or no?

When Eifert was healthy... I still don't think I ever saw a TE with better hands, and range for making big catches.

Also....... 85 is opening back up for him?

[Image: url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.c...AdAAAAABAP]

When healthy you can argue Tyler is a better route runner or at least just as good as Pus..I mean Kelce. Coaches said he was literally uncover-able. So if healthy and at a league min why wouldn’t anyone want to give it a shot. It’s not like we are saying he should be the starter. I would love to see it. They may want to stock up on bubble wrap but I say go for it.
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2023, 05:43 PM)TKUHL Wrote: When healthy you can argue Tyler is a better route runner or at least just as good as Pus..I mean Kelce. Coaches said he was literally uncover-able. So if healthy and at a league min why wouldn’t anyone want to give it a shot. It’s not like we are saying he should be the starter. I would love to see it. They may want to stock up on bubble wrap but I say go for it.

[Image: th?id=OIP.W_QZESFSMIHmiXL1KNZ05wHaEX&pid...id=Api&P=0]
Reply/Quote
Effort was always hurt. Never really produced because of that.
Reply/Quote
So, this is the off season, huh? Yeah, I don't think I like this.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
I wonder what Sean Brewer is up to these days?
Reply/Quote
I feel like Marvin Jones might have another year in him... No idea of his contract status though.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I think it 2014 or so and I was having a fairly ok date with some chick in a bar in Pittsburgh and they had the pro bowl on there and I recall Dalton playing like crap (this part might not have happened) and Eifert getting a "no big deal" injury that later turned into a week-by-week "no big deal" injury that lasted for a long ass time.

I think that's fairly accurate without looking it up.
Reply/Quote