Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tyler Eifert Updates
The latest on Tyler, for anyone who may have missed it.

Reply/Quote
WHODEY....

Now just need a good update on one of those 6'8" TEs lol
Reply/Quote
Hell yea, we need a big year from Eifert!
Reply/Quote
Now put some of those Gronk robo arms on him so he doesn't break this year!!
Reply/Quote
Don't want him to rush it and I think we should ease him back in slowly, but I like to hear that he's out there doing normal football things!

Now, if we can only manage to establish the run with Hill, use Eifert and Kroft up the seams, and then murder teams when they start keeping backers and safeties from doubling AJ!
Reply/Quote
I have a feeling that Eifert is going to seriously become a STAR in the league, this season. So glad that his healing is going well.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2015, 06:01 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I have a feeling that Eifert is going to seriously become a STAR in the league, this season.  So glad that his healing is going well.

I agree and I'm also hoping that we put him out wide down around the goal line and just let him win jump balls. Hell, put him and AJ out wide and let Andy pick which one to lob it up to, or even Kroft or one of our other 6'7 or 6'8 TEs.
Reply/Quote
Couple of quick takes on Burfict as well...

“Vontaze will be in rehab all the way through the summer,” Lewis said, via Paul Dehner Jr. of the Cincinnati Enquirer. “So he’s got a long ways to go. He had surgery in January. That’s a surgery that takes a bit. He’s trying to beat the odds and do it quicker, but he’s got a lot of work to do. It’s part of the injury.”

That account seems to leave the door open for Burfict to open both training camp and the regular season on the physically unable to perform list, which would keep him out for at least the first six weeks of the season and leave the Bengals to look elsewhere for help stuffing the run.

Read more at PFT.
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2015, 06:33 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Couple of quick takes on Burfict as well...

[i]“Vontaze will be in rehab all the way through the summer,” Lewis said, via Paul Dehner Jr. of the Cincinnati Enquirer. “So he’s got a long ways to go. He had surgery in January. That’s a surgery that takes a bit. He’s trying to beat the odds and do it quicker, but he’s got a lot of work to do. It’s part of the injury.”

From everything I hear about his surgery, statements like 'beat the odds' and 'do it quicker' make me sick.
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2015, 02:26 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Now put some of those Gronk robo arms on him so he doesn't break this year!!

Gronk did break one of those arms blocking on an extra point...
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2015, 06:55 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Gronk did break one of those arms blocking on an extra point...

THEN they gave him his robo arms and now he doesn't get hurt, dontchyaknow?
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2015, 02:17 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The latest on Tyler, for anyone who may have missed it.

Yes but, can he swing a golf club?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(05-26-2015, 06:01 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I have a feeling that Eifert is going to seriously become a STAR in the league, this season.  So glad that his healing is going well.

If he can stay healthy the skies the limit.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2015, 06:59 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: THEN they gave him his robo arms and now he doesn't get hurt, dontchyaknow?

Haha...didn't work that way for the quitter's knee
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2015, 05:54 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Don't want him to rush it and I think we should ease him back in slowly, but I like to hear that he's out there doing normal football things!

Now, if we can only manage to establish the run with Hill, use Eifert and Kroft up the seams, and then murder teams when they start keeping backers and safeties from doubling AJ!

I'm hoping Hue learns to use two tight ends this year. On the other hand, Gresham may have been the issue all along. Effect and Kroft may be our future. Fingers crossed.
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2015, 07:22 PM)McC Wrote: Yes but, can he swing a golf club?

Nope its why he became and Football player... The PGA tour was out of reach
Reply/Quote