Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tyler Eifert cut
....off his mullet.

https://www.wlwt.com/article/partys-over-bengals-tyler-eifert-cuts-off-glorious-mullet/25655481
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Maybe he ought to shave his head next time, just to change things up...

Or go Mohawk.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2018, 05:23 PM)BengalRed Wrote: ....off his mullet.

https://www.wlwt.com/article/partys-over-bengals-tyler-eifert-cuts-off-glorious-mullet/25655481

damn I really thought the power of the mullet would have kept him healthy this year too...
Reply/Quote
All is lost

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2018, 05:39 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Maybe he ought to shave his head next time, just to change things up...

Or go Mohawk.

Nah, go even bolder yet.  Reverse Mohawk!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Hopefully he's like a reverse Sampson.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2018, 06:18 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Nah, go even bolder yet.  Reverse Mohawk!

That would be bold!!lol Better yet, a reverse mullet..... Tongue
Reply/Quote
Well this thread didn't achieve the angst I hoped it would. A couple of years ago I started a thread that proclaimed Vontaze Burfict cut. I then said ……….off his dreads. There was much good natured gnashing of teeth until people realized what I was referring to. I guess y'all are conditioned to expect almost anything now by this regime, er, I mean organization.
Reply/Quote
Now he will never get to wrassle at the state fair.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2018, 05:53 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: damn I really thought the power of the mullet would have kept him healthy this year too...

He was healthy this year, and was tearing it up. There is not a player in the league that could have withstood that play uninjured. Just a freak thing, a 300 lb lineman landing on your leg like that....
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2018, 11:03 AM)Sled21 Wrote: He was healthy this year, and was tearing it up. There is not a player in the league that could have withstood that play uninjured. Just a freak thing, a 300 lb lineman landing on your leg like that....

Well then, When not injury prone, prone for being at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Reply/Quote
Maybe he's like me. The only reason I've ever bothered to get sick or injured is to go to the hospital for the good looking nurses. If it weren't for them I'd just stay perfectly healthy the rest of my life. After all, what's the point of getting hurt or sick just to look at ugly nurses? 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2018, 09:27 PM)BengalRed Wrote: Well this thread didn't achieve the angst I hoped it would. A couple of years ago I started a thread that proclaimed Vontaze Burfict cut. I then said ……….off his dreads. There was much good natured gnashing of teeth until people realized what I was referring to. I guess y'all are conditioned to expect almost anything now by this regime, er, I mean organization.

Because honestly it doesn’t matter. He can’t stay on the field. It might sound cold but they probably should cut their losses and move on from him. He’s awesome when he’s healthy but when has he ever been healthy?
Reply/Quote