Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tyler Eifert where are you.......
blame it on our OC, blame it on Tyler's health but we need him back and making plays.....

1 catch, 1 target and a whopping total of 4 yards

ugh
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 05:04 PM)corpjet Wrote: blame it on our OC, blame it on Tyler's health but we need him back and making plays.....

1 catch, 1 target and a whopping total of 4 yards

ugh

My fantasy team(s) did not like.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Apparently he was helping Ced Ogbuehi blocking...

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 06:11 PM)CINwillWIN Wrote: Apparently he was helping Ced Ogbuehi blocking...

A shame it's completely impossible to have a catching TE like Eifert and a blocking TE like Gresham on the same team at the same time.  My lord, what franchise could handle having 2 TE's that can do their jobs?  EGADS!!!!!
Reply/Quote
I was shocked how much they had eifert blocking. Completely missed used him yest.
Reply/Quote
If they are going to put 6 guys on the line, it should be someone besides Eifert...imo.

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote
Agree, Hewitt ? Did he play yest?
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 06:23 PM)CINwillWIN Wrote: If they are going to put 6 guys on the line, it should be someone besides Eifert...imo.

I'd bet that Dennis Roland is available.  Cool

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Or Daniel coats lol
Reply/Quote
I'm convinced we cant cover TE's because we never had a OC outside of Hue that knew how to use one. The D doesn't get the practice against them.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 06:25 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I'd bet that Dennis Roland is available.  Cool

We got moobs on the roster already, let big old Andre report as a tackle eligible. 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 06:23 PM)CINwillWIN Wrote: If they are going to put 6 guys on the line, it should be someone besides Eifert...imo.

And the majority of the guys currently starting.
Reply/Quote
Jj22 you very well could be on to something
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 06:28 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: We got moobs on the roster already, let big old Andre report as a tackle eligible. 

And that would be a fantastic idea, if we had 5 other guys that could man the positions..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

The whole point of drafting Kroft was because he could handle blocking duties and let Eifert split out. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote

Maybe they chose Eifert because he's dealing with that knee tinnitus, so it's a way to keep him on the field (so the D has to respect the possibility of his receiving) without making him actually run routes? We saw before, where they started AJ and he wasn't healthy enough to actually play the position, so he was just a game-long decoy.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 02:08 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Maybe they chose Eifert because he's dealing with that knee tinnitus, so it's a way to keep him on the field (so the D has to respect the possibility of his receiving) without making him actually run routes? We saw before, where they started AJ and he wasn't healthy enough to actually play the position, so he was just a game-long decoy.

His knees have ears?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 02:20 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: His knees have ears?

That would explain why he's so injury prone. :)
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 02:20 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: His knees have ears?

Yeah, and he did that stupid gauging thing where he puts progressively larger hoops in them. That's why they're so crappy at being knees... lol

Tendonitis is obviously what I meant to type in there. Until proven otherwise, my current theory is the knee tendonitis is hindering him more than they let on, so they're using him as a decoy since Uzomah is out, so the choice would be Tyler Kroft at starting TE (ugh).

Would explain why even when Dalton did have time, there was nobody open.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote