Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tyler Eifert
(09-14-2015, 10:44 PM)6andcounting Wrote: The only thing Martavis Bryant is better than A.J. Green at is scoring TDs.

I'm the most clueless guy you'll find and even I know 8>6. Plus Green started 16 games and Bryant hardly played at all

Finally, a rational Bengals fan.

LOL

I mean, I understand that this is Smack Talk, but you can at least use correct stats. A.J. didn't start 16 games and also didn't play a full game in some of his starts.

With your (awful) logic, Marvin Jones is better than Antonio Brown because in 2013 MLJ had 10 TDs while playing musical receivers and AB started the entire year and couldn't hit 10. Hurr durr durrrrrrr.

You seem really, really bad at this.

I guess every fanbase needs a delusional troll to get smacked around on here. You taking Woodley's spot? Seems like it so far. 0 for 3 now, let's see what the genius has to say next. Maybe he'll change my quote (nice job dodging, great tactic) and flat out lie about statistics again since he doesn't have shit for an argument otherwise. It's sad when someone has to resort to changing the discussion in every other post because they keep getting poo-poo'd on when they try to smack somebody.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 09:17 AM)djs7685 Wrote: With your (awful) logic, Marvin Jones is better than Antonio Brown because in 2013 MLJ had 10 TDs while playing musical receivers and AB started the entire year and couldn't hit 10. Hurr durr durrrrrrr.
No, I was just pointing out there was an important stat that Bryant beat Green, not that TDs are how you grade and compare receivers. And regardless of how many games each played, Green played over twice as many snaps on the season. This year Green only gets a 4 game head start instead of 6, and I see he isn't taking advantage of it - again.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 10:12 AM)6andcounting Wrote: No, I was just pointing out there was an important stat that Bryant beat Green, not that TDs are how you grade and compare receivers. And regardless of how many games each played, Green played over twice as many snaps on the season. This year Green only gets a 4 game head start instead of 6, and I see he isn't taking advantage of it - again.

Hmmmmm....

djs7685 Wrote:Yeah, it's a good thing the Bengals have more than 1 playmaker to throw to.

Thanks for reminding us!

There have been important stats that Marvin Jones has beat Antonio Brown in, so "JUST SAYIN BRO" for me too. Bryant made explosive plays, no one is doubting that. A.J. Green is a better receiver unless smoking a ton of weed and getting suspended is a sign of a great receiver. There's no debating this, and you just look like a moron for insinuating that Bryant is even close to A.J.'s level at this point of their respective careers.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 10:20 AM)djs7685 Wrote: Hmmmmm....

There have been important stats that Marvin Jones has beat Antonio Brown in, so "JUST SAYIN BRO" for me too. Bryant made explosive plays, no one is doubting that. A.J. Green is a better receiver unless smoking a ton of weed and getting suspended is a sign of a great receiver. There's no debating this, and you just look like a moron for insinuating that Bryant is even close to A.J.'s level at this point of their respective careers.

I remember when the debate was Brown vs Green. Now it's Green vs Bryant. Gotta love it!
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 07:04 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I remember when the debate was Brown vs Green. Now it's Green vs Bryant. Gotta love it!

Troll or just stupid??

YOU are the one that brought Bryant into this, genius. You're the idiot said that Green would be behind him on the depth chart.

You're also the idiot that tried to bring other players into it because you had nothing for the Eifert discussion to begin with.

Kick rocks, doofus.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 07:55 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Troll or just stupid??

YOU are the one that brought Bryant into this, genius. You're the idiot said that Green would be behind him on the depth chart.

You're also the idiot that tried to bring other players into it because you had nothing for the Eifert discussion to begin with.

Kick rocks, doofus.

There was not much to say about Eifert other than telling Rfaulk he was "held in check." I thought he was a worthy first round pick, but thus far he has been about Matt Speath. Maybe he'll do something this year. How much more in depth can this guy be discussed?

Of course I started the Bryant/Green debate. There's actually something worth debating. The Brown/Green debate has been over for 2 years now.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 07:04 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I remember when the debate was Brown vs Green. Now it's Green vs Bryant. Gotta love it!

Your world of delusion is a silly place.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 08:01 PM)6andcounting Wrote: There was not much to say about Eifert other than telling Rfaulk he was "held in check." I thought he was a worthy first round pick, but thus far he has been about Matt Speath. Maybe he'll do something this year. How much more in depth can this guy be discussed?

Of course I started the Bryant/Green debate. There's actually something worth debating. The Brown/Green debate has been over for 2 years now.

Such a silly place...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 08:03 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Such a silly place...

You and djs are really fighting for my attention.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 08:06 PM)6andcounting Wrote: You and djs are really fight for my attention.

The silly has gone to a whole new level. 

And you actually wanted me to give you more than the sophomoric urine treatment. 

So so sad.  Sad

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 08:08 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The silly has gone to a whole new level. 

And you actually wanted me to give you more than the sophomoric urine treatment. 

So so sad.  Sad
You can't start a whole new thread for me and then pretend like you weren't trying to get my attention. I just thought it was weird djs was using your thread to try to get some too.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 08:15 PM)6andcounting Wrote: You can't start a whole new thread for me and then pretend like you weren't trying to get my attention. And just thought it was weird djs was using your thread to try to get some too.

At least you found your way out of the jungle.

to wit...

I'm batman...

[Image: r3wj4_zpsbat8t7ud.jpg]

:)

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 08:19 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: At least you found your way out of the jungle.

to wit..

So I mocked you for saying Brown was held in check and you respond by randomly bringing up Tyler Eifert? I then mock you again by randomly bringing up Green on your own thread. The joke has been on you the whole time.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 08:24 PM)6andcounting Wrote: So I mocked you for saying Brown was held in check and you respond by randomly bringing up Tyler Eifert? I then mock you again by randomly bringing up Green on your own thread. The joke has been on you the whole time.

Must be one of those really, really, inside jokes. (hint: inside your head)

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 08:15 PM)6andcounting Wrote: You can't start a whole new thread for me and then pretend like you weren't trying to get my attention. I just thought it was weird djs was using your thread to try to get some too.

Whoa there. I know you can't grasp simple concepts, so I guess I have to take the time to explain this one.

I'm not using anything to get anyone's attention.

I happened to see some clown saying some really stupid shit on a message boaed, so I decided to comment on it.

Nothing more, nothing less. Don't flatter yourself.
Reply/Quote
Antonio Brown barely showing his presence in the first half vs the 9ers.
Reply/Quote
13th consecutive game Brown has had 7+ catches. I'm only posting this because I didn't even know about this streak.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 04:36 PM)6andcounting Wrote: 13th consecutive game Brown has had 7+ catches. I'm only posting this because I didn't even know about this streak.

Who?

Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 07:33 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Who?

hahaha...as if.  
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 12:08 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: 144 receptions
1,664 yards
32 tds

Just figured 6andcounting would like this thread since he's into projections.

But really, i'd say those numbers are a little on the low side since he's obviously the love child of tony gonzales, kellen winslow and mike ditka.

How many of you steelers and ravens fans peed a little when you read Eifert's name in the title?

3 years later and these aren't Eifert's stats for his entire 6 year career. Bust
Reply/Quote