Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tyler Kroft
Adam Schefter just reported on Gameday that Kroft has a broken foot. A decision will be made this week if he needs season-ending surgery

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 12:31 PM)pally Wrote: Adam Schefter just reported on Gameday that Kroft has a broken foot.  A decision will be made this week if he needs season-ending surgery

When did broken bones all start requiring sugery?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 12:41 PM)grampahol Wrote: When did broken bones all start requiring sugery?

They do if the bones are misaligned, if there are bone chips, if they are bones that tend to heal badly, if they are in a pressure position and need to be pinned in order to stabalize, if the breaks also include soft tissue damage that need repair

Reply/Quote
If he needs surgery, then I wonder if we'll wind up signing Walford.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Man our TE depth just got crushed over the last few weeks...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 01:04 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: If he needs surgery, then I wonder if we'll wind up signing Walford.

We just signed Matt Lengel after working out Walford.  Why would we add yet another TE at this point?

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 01:08 PM)pally Wrote: We just signed Matt Lengel after working out Walford.  Why would we add yet another TE at this point?

Well, we entered the season with 4 TEs. Eifert went down and we signed Lengel to keep us at 4 TEs. Kroft may have season ending surgery and put us down to 3 TEs. Yeah, I have no idea why we'd sign a TE.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 01:13 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Well, we entered the season with 4 TEs. Eifert went down and we signed Lengel to keep us at 4 TEs. Kroft may have season ending surgery and put us down to 3 TEs. Yeah, I have no idea why we'd sign a TE.

4th TE was always inactive.  If we think Schreck and Lengel can do the job do we sign another TE just for him to sit or do we look for another need area?

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 12:31 PM)pally Wrote: Adam Schefter just reported on Gameday that Kroft has a broken foot.  A decision will be made this week if he needs season-ending surgery

The timing of that announcement seems suspect. Kroft's been gimpy for awhile; it would seem that something that serious would have been known--and announced--sooner.
GO STRIPES!!!
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 10:06 PM)iowahwky4cincy Wrote: The timing of that announcement seems suspect. Kroft's been gimpy for awhile; it would seem that something that serious would have been known--and announced--sooner.
GO STRIPES!!!

Not when you have quacks as team doctors.
Reply/Quote