Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Typical Cripple Luck......
So I’m presenting to a Nursing class at Xavier today, and I always ask a student to run my presentation.

Right when I roll in, I start “talking” to this girl and she gets all excited when I ask her to run my presentation.

We’re about to get to the part where I’m declared brain dead and I suddenly had to piss like a crippled racehorse because of the Spark I had drank before class, so I roll to the restroom and take a leak that seemed to last five minutes.

When I get back, the girl running my presentation was gone. Just gone, but another girl was running it, so I was confused but didn’t say anything.

When my presentation finishes (before the question/answer part), the professor walks up to me and says “her boyfriend was just declared brain dead and taken off life support, so she broke down and left.”

I had no way of knowing, but I still felt like the biggest dick.

She came back in after and cried a little more and told me that seeing me and my story actually helped her, but what are the odds? And things like that have happened two or three times before, so apparently the odds aren’t too bad.

I feel like I should ask people beforehand if they have any emotional baggage before I ask for help.

I guess it didn’t turn out too bad if it really did help her, but I just felt horrible about it.

Sorry, had to get that off my chest and I can’t on Facebook because I’m friends with the professor and I’m sure a few people from the class will add me.
Reply/Quote
Look on the bright side. At least you know that she already has a boyfriend..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2018, 09:34 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Look on the bright side. At least you know that she already has a boyfriend..

Not anymore. They pulled the plug.
Reply/Quote
Well then, I guess it's next man up.. Assuming that you're going to wait the appropriate amount of time, for her grieving to pass.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2018, 10:00 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well then, I guess it's next man up.. Assuming that you're going to wait the appropriate amount of time, for her grieving to pass.

I don’t think I’m going near that one. Too much emotion for her.
Reply/Quote
You need to qualify people BEFORE selecting helpers.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2018, 10:43 AM)Sabretooth Wrote: You need to qualify people BEFORE selecting helpers.

I roll in and pick someone..... no time to hold interviews.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 04:31 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I roll in and pick someone.

The Marv game plan approach I see.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 04:31 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I roll in and pick someone..... no time to hold interviews.

Exactly why in your first post you state its happened multiple times before.
Perhaps input from the school staff would be helpful before starting.
Reply/Quote
I know the Bloodhound Gang said it best, but a lap dance is not always better when the stripper is crying. 

In other words, quit picking out the girls with tears in their eyes.  Pick out some dudes every once in a while, ya perv.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 02:59 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I know the Bloodhound Gang said it best, but a lap dance is not always better when the stripper is crying. 

In other words, quit picking out the girls with tears in their eyes.  Pick out some dudes every once in a while, ya perv.

She didn’t have tears in her eyes when I asked!
Reply/Quote