Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Typical Ravens Dirtbags Intentionally Injure Mixon?
Mixon is running through the hole, the Ravens' defensive lineman is getting blocked out of the way, and he sticks his leg out to trip Mixon, ends up hitting Mixon's knee, and injuring him.

Of course, we haven't heard about it from the media because the Ravens and Steelers are untouchable and allowed to play dirty.

Congrats, Ravens fans, your team is trash.

Stay classy.

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
This is a reach. What that lineman did probably happens at least once every game. He was beaten on his block and in a last ditch effort to make a stop he threw his leg up. Worthy of a penalty? Sure. Dirty cheap shot with intent to injure? Not a chance.

The game on Thursday night was far from dirty. In fact I’d venture to say that the NFL would love for all nfl games to be played the way those two teams played each other. Tough hard hitting football without all the extracurricular stuff going on. Near Perfect blueprint of how the game should be played.

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2018, 08:00 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: This is a reach. What that lineman did probably happens at least once every game. He was beaten on his block and in a last ditch effort to make a stop he threw his leg up. Worthy of a penalty? Sure. Dirty cheap shot with intent to injure? Not a chance.

The game on Thursday night was far from dirty. In fact I’d venture to say that the NFL would love for all nfl games to be played the way those two teams played each other. Tough hard hitting football without all the extracurricular stuff going on. Near Perfect blueprint of how the game should be played.

Am I the only one that watched the video?!

Before Mixon gets to the hole:

[Image: tripping1.png]

And then sticks his leg out right before Mixon gets there:

I can't be the only one that sees that!

Why'd he stick his leg out if he wasn't trying to trip Mixon?!  Did he have a cramp in his leg?!
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2018, 08:00 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: This is a reach. What that lineman did probably happens at least once every game. He was beaten on his block and in a last ditch effort to make a stop he threw his leg up. Worthy of a penalty? Sure. Dirty cheap shot with intent to injure? Not a chance.

Yeah, that was definitely an intentional trip, but there was no intent to injure on that play.  He was just trying to get Mixon on the ground.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Plenty of Bengals have been flagged over the years for tripping. Are they all trash too? Every lineman does it (tripping) on occasion when beat, because more often then not they do not get flagged for it. I see no intent to injure here.
Reply/Quote
Looks like a hold to me.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Posted the same image twice, but here's where you can see him extend his leg in an attempt to trip:

[Image: tripping2.png]
Reply/Quote
Gio was flagged earlier in this same game for tripping. Was it dirty when he did it? You’re making something out of nothing. Plus he was not injured on that play. He was injured trying to jump over the out reached arm of a tackler and landed funny when he came down on a completely different play.

Go to be you’re drunk.
Reply/Quote
96 is literally having his name ripped of the back of his jersey and 99 is being held on the opposite shoulder the defender is on, which is why he couldn't use his left arm to make a tackle.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2018, 08:09 AM)6andcounting Wrote: 96 is literally having his name ripped of the back of his jersey and 99 is being held on the opposite shoulder the defender is on, which is why he couldn't use his left arm to make a tackle.

Bull....look again, I know it's dark down there in the basement, so get a flashlight. There is not even a wrinkle in the cloth of 96's jersey and the name is not stretched at all... Krofts hand is closed. Good block.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2018, 09:19 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Am I the only one that watched the video?!

Before Mixon gets to the hole:

And then sticks his leg out right before Mixon gets there:

I can't be the only one that sees that!

Why'd he stick his leg out if he wasn't trying to trip Mixon?!  Did he have a cramp in his leg?!

Bengals have been penalized for tripping at least once this year.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2018, 08:25 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Bull....look again, I know it's dark down there in the basement, so get a flashlight. There is not even a wrinkle in the cloth of 96's jersey and the name is not stretched at all... Krofts hand is closed. Good block.

Sled, don't argue holding calls with a Squealer fan. They should all be experts on holding after watching their team for years.
Reply/Quote
It happens and is just instinctual.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Read over the replies very carefully and take notes, Brad. This is what objectivity looks like.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2018, 04:04 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Read over the replies very carefully and take notes, Brad. This is what objectivity looks like.

A normal, clean play that’s within football means is sticking your leg out to trip someone?

He wasn’t trying to move into the hole because that would have weakened his center of gravity and made it easy for him to be pushed over.

So, objectively, how was that a clean play? Was that a football move?
Reply/Quote
Is Nixon the one who beat the shit out of a girl?
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2018, 04:09 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: A normal, clean play that’s within football means is sticking your leg out to trip someone?

He wasn’t trying to move into the hole because that would have weakened his center of gravity and made it easy for him to be pushed over.

So, objectively, how was that a clean play? Was that a football move?

I'll say this much: You are fascinating. You're so incapable of objectivity that you decide for yourself what others are saying with no regard for their actual words.

I didn't even express an opinion. I simply told you to read the statements of others because they displayed objectivity. Then you proceeded to respond to an argument no one was making.

No one said it was a clean play. They admitted that most teams (including yours) do it too, and they questioned the intent to injure.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2018, 05:34 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Is Nixon the one who beat the shit out of a girl?

I don’t remember any feces being involved, but I see what you did there.

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2018, 05:34 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Is Nixon the one who beat the shit out of a girl?

Nixon, Pac Woman, take your pick. Its a prerequisite to join the Bengals. 
Reply/Quote

No. Hes the guy behind Watergate. American History basic man, c'mon. 

...oh he meant Mixon? Yeah that dude punched a woman.
Reply/Quote