Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tyreek Hill to face charges
If found to have committed a crime or violated the player conduct code as per the CBA, possible punishment by the league could potentially cost Hill games with the Dolphins. This is also not his first brush with the law.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/dolphins-tyreek-hill-to-face-charges-after-allegedly-slapping-57-year-old-man-in-miami-per-report/ar-AA1d0Yt2

Quote:The investigation into Miami Dolphins wide receiver Tyreek Hill and his alleged assault and battery of a marina employee concluded, per Andy Slater of Fox Sports 640. On Wednesday, Miami-Dade Police officials confirmed to NBC 6 South Florida that the victim has decided to press charges.

Neither Hill nor the alleged victim, a 57-year-old man, according to Mike Florio of ProFootballTalk, have been named in the incident report released by Miami-Dade Police.

Local 10 News reported that on Father's Day, the Dolphins star wideout allegedly struck a man working at Haulover Marina in Miami. Per Fox Sports 640, Hill slapped the employee on the back of the head. The incident began when Hill and his group boarded a boat without permission. Boat employees told police that Hill said, "I can buy you and the boat," and, "I'm No. 10 with the Miami Dolphins," a police source told Fox Sports 640.

The incident report claims the alleged altercation was captured on surveillance video, but footage has not been released. Police told the alleged victim that they would have to go to the state attorney's office if they wanted to pursue criminal charges.

On Wednesday, the Dolphins released a statement, via NFL.com: "We are aware of the situation and have been in contact with Tyreek, his representatives and the NFL. We will reserve further comment at this time."

It is not known if Hill will face any repercussions from the Dolphins or the league.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Hill seems to have an issue with hitting people he shouldn't be hitting.
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2023, 12:52 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Hill seems to have an issue with hitting people he shouldn't be hitting.

True, but what grabs my attention is the quote that he told the employee "I can buy you and the boat", "I'm #10 for the Miami Dolphins".  Quotes like those aren't a good look for the league, and really make Hill out to seem pompous and arrogant.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2023, 01:10 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: True, but what grabs my attention is the quote that he told the employee "I can buy you and the boat", "I'm #10 for the Miami Dolphins".  Quotes like those aren't a good look for the league, and really make Hill out to seem pompous and arrogant.

Well he is a WR in the NFL, a position that just seems to really have more than its fair share of those types 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(06-26-2023, 12:52 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Hill seems to have an issue with hitting people he shouldn't be hitting.

Well at least this time he didnt hit a pregnant female.

or a 3 year old toddler
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2023, 12:45 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: If found to have committed a crime or violated the player conduct code as per the CBA, possible punishment by the league could potentially cost Hill games with the Dolphins.  This is also not his first brush with the law.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/dolphins-tyreek-hill-to-face-charges-after-allegedly-slapping-57-year-old-man-in-miami-per-report/ar-AA1d0Yt2

[Image: 1073617464goaway.gif?width=320&height=32...fit=bounds]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-27-2023, 01:07 AM)007BengalsFan Wrote: Well at least this time he didnt hit a pregnant female.

or a 3 year old toddler

Still, slapping around an old man around for simply doing his job, and then talking down to him as if he were property is the type of black eye the NFL is likely trying to avoid.  I suspect he will get a lengthy suspension from this behavior.  Who knows, perhaps KC let him get away for more than just financial reasons?

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(06-27-2023, 07:46 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Still, slapping around an old man around for simply doing his job, and then talking down to him as if he were property is the type of black eye the NFL is likely trying to avoid.  I suspect he will get a lengthy suspension from this behavior.  Who knows, perhaps KC let him get away for more than just financial reasons?

Im surprised the NFL didnt suspend him indefinitely after he broke his sons arm.  I guess not enough evidence.  Still, this guy is a piece of trash that shouldnt be playing football.
Reply/Quote
I really don't like that dude.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
He got away with it once. Too bad it wasn’t on video the first time. Ray Rice never played another down.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote