Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
U.S. - Wakanda trade war news
Quote:The US Department of Agriculture listed Wakanda as a free-trade partner - despite it being a fictional country.

A USDA spokesperson said the Kingdom of Wakanda was added to the list by accident during a staff test.

The department's online tariff tracker hosted a detailed list of goods the two nations apparently traded, including ducks, donkeys and dairy cows.

In the Marvel universe, Wakanda is the fictional East African home country of superhero Black Panther.

The fictional country was removed soon from the list after US media first queried it, prompting jokes that the countries had started a trade war.

Wakanda first appeared in the Fantastic Four comic in 1966, and made a reappearance when Black Panther was adapted into an Oscar-winning film last year.

The unusual listing was spotted by Francis Tseng, a New York-based software engineer who was looking up agricultural tariffs for a fellowship he was applying for.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-50849559?fbclid=IwAR2rZK3smq6wWjTA5nh3PCzGSRXQwNRCjvJYea49P_2Sxfn5t_4-UDVK9hk
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
I'm just going to come out and say this. The way they treat their donkeys is abyssmal. Their breeding practices are barbaric. They won't give assurances that all donkeys are non-GMO. We need to be willing to pay a few more dollars for donkeys that are bred and raised humanely.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
This is a great disrespect and racist attack. Anyone who watched the movie knows Wakanda was a land of riches. Them acting like it was a land of donkey's, monkeys, cows etc is playing right into the African stereotype.

If they wanted to show respect, they'd say what they could get from that rich land (if it was real), and that wouldn't be no damn donkeys, cows etc.

They'd never say that about a rich European land. They'd be talking gold, minerals, resources and all the riches.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
(12-19-2019, 09:56 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I'm just going to come out and say this.  The way they treat their donkeys is abyssmal.  Their breeding practices are barbaric.  They won't give assurances that all donkeys are non-GMO.  We need to be willing to pay a few more dollars for donkeys that are bred and raised humanely.

I'd like to know about the environmental impacts of the vibranium mining.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
[Image: c5da9fac8b1dc84b10093ba979559bd9.gif]
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(12-19-2019, 11:41 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: I'd like to know about the environmental impacts of the vibranium mining.

I'm more concerned about how they have spaceships, but still subject endangered rhinos to being used as mounts of war in their civil war.

At that point they don't NEED to use rhinos in war, they just want to. PETA is losing their shit.

Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
What if Wakanda really does exist, but it has always been one of those "Deep State" government secrets?

Simple mistake of a lower administrative staff member, or an intentional attempt to "Drain the Swamp"?

You tell me.

Trump works in mysterious ways.
(12-19-2019, 02:21 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I'm more concerned about how they have spaceships, but still subject endangered rhinos to being used as mounts of war in their civil war.

At that point they don't NEED to use rhinos in war, they just want to. PETA is losing their shit.

Ninja

In their culture war is an ancient and honorable endeavor.  It is steeped in tradition.

Plus it just looks cool as hell.
(12-19-2019, 02:27 PM)fredtoast Wrote: In their culture war is an ancient and honorable endeavor.  It is steeped in tradition.

Plus it just looks cool as hell.

Except when they abandon tactics. I audibly said out "that's f'ing stupid" when in Infinity War during the big Wakanda battle they start off in an orderly formation with their magical cape shield wall barrier, and then immediately abandon it to charge from 2 miles away in a disorganized mass towards a superior numbered force. 

(Bit of a nerd rage moment here. Lol)

I linked the video at the right time. Magical shield wall and laser guns? Nah, charge with spears!

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
(12-19-2019, 11:41 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: I'd like to know about the environmental impacts of the vibranium mining.

That's all off the grid now.

Deep state has "disappeared" the Wakanda account and is now circulating a cover story --

"Wakanda is science fiction; it never really existed; the web page was just an accounting exercise" etc etc.

Only two days have passed and it has already been erased from every map of Africa. Except this one:

[Image: black-panther-postcolonialism-in-marvel-...jpg?w=1154]

Trust NO ONE, B.