Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UFC fans.....
Two fights. Woodley v. Thompson II-  their first fight was one of the best fights I've ever seen.  I gave round one to Woodley 10-8.  the 2nd and 3rd rounds to Thompson 10-9, 10-9. and they split rounds 4 and 5.  Easily could have gone either way.  Really looking forward to the outcome of this fight.  I think Woodley gassed early because of the submission attempt in Rd 1.  He won't make that mistake twice.  I'm saying Woodley wins via unanimous decision this time around. 

But, that's not even the best fight on the card.  Khabib v Ferguson is going to be awesome.  Khabib has been my favorite fighter since he came onto the scene.  Once he takes you down, its over with....and he's going to take you down.  The only defense is just hope and pray the bell saves you for another round of GnP.  But, Ferguson is just all over the place.  He can finish a fight from literally anywhere and the one unknown about Khabib is how well he can take a punch. Ferguson is kinda like Thompson in the sense that he comes at you from weird angles.  And the winner of this fight gets McGregor.  I'm going on the record and saying Khabib mauls Ferguson in the 3rd round to set up Khabib v Mac.  Oh boy! 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-01-2017, 01:50 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Two fights. Woodley v. Thompson II-  their first fight was one of the best fights I've ever seen.  I gave round one to Woodley 10-8.  the 2nd and 3rd rounds to Thompson 10-9, 10-9. and they split rounds 4 and 5.  Easily could have gone either way.  Really looking forward to the outcome of this fight.  I think Woodley gassed early because of the submission attempt in Rd 1.  He won't make that mistake twice.  I'm saying Woodley wins via unanimous decision this time around. 

But, that's not even the best fight on the card.  Khabib v Ferguson is going to be awesome.  Khabib has been my favorite fighter since he came onto the scene.  Once he takes you down, its over with....and he's going to take you down.  The only defense is just hope and pray the bell saves you for another round of GnP.  But, Ferguson is just all over the place.  He can finish a fight from literally anywhere and the one unknown about Khabib is how well he can take a punch. Ferguson is kinda like Thompson in the sense that he comes at you from weird angles.  And the winner of this fight gets McGregor.  I'm going on the record and saying Khabib mauls Ferguson in the 3rd round to set up Khabib v Mac.  Oh boy! 

I thought Thompson won Rd 5.

Looking forward to the rematch though. A PPV that i won't mind shelling out monies for. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Damn it. I knew this was gonna happen. The fight between Khabib and Fergie has been called off cuz Khabib was rushed to the hospital today after trying to cut too much weight. Wtf, UFC has a real problem with this happening.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote