Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UFO Whistleblower - David Grusch
There has been a lot of buzz about UFO/UAP incidents over the last few years. This has included the U.S. government confirming their existence by creating a UAP task force back in 2020 as well as creating the linked document detailing these unknown craft and the security risk they can potentially pose. This past week, David Grusch, a former member of the aforementioned UAP task force and now whistleblower, testified before Congress that not only does the U.S. military have possession of these craft and have been working to reverse engineer them for years, but are also in possession of non-human biologics, suggesting that these UAP are alien in design.

1. What do you think these UFOs/UAPs are? 
  2. Do you believe that his claim about the U.S. being in possession of potential alien lifeforms? Do you believe in aliens at all?
  3. If his claims were discovered to be true, how do you think the world would change knowing that aliens are real and their technology is far beyond our capabilities? 
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2023, 01:18 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: There has been a lot of buzz about UFO/UAP incidents over the last few years. This has included the U.S. government confirming their existence by creating a UAP task force back in 2020 as well as creating the linked document detailing these unknown craft and the security risk they can potentially pose. This past week, David Grusch, a former member of the aforementioned UAP task force and now whistleblower, testified before Congress that not only does the U.S. military have possession of these craft and have been working to reverse engineer them for years, but are also in possession of non-human biologics, suggesting that these UAP are alien in design.

2. Do you believe that his claim about the U.S. being in possession of potential alien lifeforms? Do you believe in aliens at all?
  3. If his claims were discovered to be true, how do you think the world would change knowing that aliens are real and their technology is far beyond our capabilities? 

I've always believed we couldn't be the ONLY intelligent life in the universe.  Sometimes I don't believe we are intelligent life!  LMAO!

But now I think it is more about interdimensional travel that space travel.  And if that is so then it is possible we have found wreckage or maybe even had contact on a higher level.

I would hope that a civilization that is that advanced is beyond war and pillaging, and that they would not treat US like we have treated civilizations that we thought were "inferior" or "backward".

"Hope" being the key word there.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2023, 01:40 PM)GMDino Wrote: I've always believed we couldn't be the ONLY intelligent life in the universe.  Sometimes I don't believe we are intelligent life!  LMAO!

But now I think it is more about interdimensional travel that space travel.  And if that is so then it is possible we have found wreckage or maybe even had contact on a higher level.

I would hope that a civilization that is that advanced is beyond war and pillaging, and that they would not treat US like we have treated civilizations that we thought were "inferior" or "backward".

"Hope" being the key word there.

Definitely agree with you. 
I am surprised the government is starting to do more than flat out deny it but maybe the happenings are becoming much more common and/or the government wants civilians to be more in the know in case they need a militia to help fight them. 
Reply/Quote
I don't intend to get way off in the weeds here but I believe the history of this earth is waaayyyyy different than what we've been taught in school. Much older.

There are billions of stars in the Milky Way. And billions and billions of planets in orbit around many of them. To think that we're the only planet with life is just ludicrous. Go out to the entire universe and it's just a slam dunk.

Then consider the age of the universe and there could easily be life out there millions of years older than us. Think of how far we've come in the last 200 years. Now consider an intelligent life form 10's of thousands or 100's or even a million years ahead of us.

The now famous tic tac the Navy filmed several years ago does stuff in flight that's so far ahead of our ability it's not even funny. Make no mistake there's something "out there". What that something is or where it comes from, I dunno?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I think we are taught an educated guess. And that is going through millennia of conquerors erasing the loser. Nobody knows for sure about earth's history especially the story of humans. Hell all this ice might keep melting and there is a giant monster frozen down there that thaws out and comes to life and kills everything.

I thought the creation of the Space Force was telling. Sure we have to worry about our earthly adversaries and their capabilities. But that seems like Air Force work.

Who knows. We probably have no idea what the most valuable material in the universe is. We talk about potential sources of material on asteroids and other planets that could be available to us. If Aliens are here they might be robbing us of something we haven't even discovered yet. All those ones supposedly going into the ocean might be down there mining.
Reply/Quote
God Bless the true American patriot, whose foresight on progress and courage, to fight and save the greatest nation on the planet, created the Space Force. 

Do not go gentle into that good night,

Old age should burn and rave at close of day;

Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,

Because their words had forked no lightning they

Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright

Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,

And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight

Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,

And you, my father, there on the sad height,

Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.

Reply/Quote
(07-30-2023, 05:48 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I thought the creation of the Space Force was telling.

Space Force wasn't created because of aliens. It's just because satellites are an indispensable part of our economy, military, and daily life. The Air Force (who was in charge of all satellite and space-related aspects prior) is led by almost exclusively a bunch of former fighter pilots who, shocker, care most about more/new fighter jets rather than satellites and space. Seriously, go check out some of the Generals in the Air Force. An overwhelming amount of them are former fighter pilots.

Basically the same reason why the Air Force was separated from the Army. Lets everyone focus on their field a bit more. Even more important now with all the companies launching rockets and sending more satellites up into orbit these days.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I'm sure there is intelligent life, but I have a hard time believing they came here in a craft that crashed. Nobody or nothing is going hundreds of trillions of miles in some sort of space craft.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
From a purely mathematical standpoint, it is inconceivably improbable that we are the only intelligent (by our definition) life-forms in the universe.

Yet also from a purely mathematical standpoint, it is equally improbable that whatever life out there would either a) be able to contact us, b) want to contact us or c) allow us to notice them.

So in order,

1) Probably government (either ours or foreign) tests that they don't want anyone to know about. Government has a long history of lying to the public about research and the like.
2) It's doubtful, for the reasons above. Much more probable that the three are looking for their Tsoukalos moment. But I certainly think other life is out there.
3) Again, extraordinarily improbable. But in the event it were true, the alien lifeforms are more likely than not thousands, if not millions or billions of years more advanced than us, and we're screwed no matter what our reaction is. It ain't gonna play out like a real-life Independence Day.
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2023, 01:18 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: There has been a lot of buzz about UFO/UAP incidents over the last few years. This has included the U.S. government confirming their existence by creating a UAP task force back in 2020 as well as creating the linked document detailing these unknown craft and the security risk they can potentially pose. This past week, David Grusch, a former member of the aforementioned UAP task force and now whistleblower, testified before Congress that not only does the U.S. military have possession of these craft and have been working to reverse engineer them for years, but are also in possession of non-human biologics, suggesting that these UAP are alien in design.

I believe there are UFOs
I believe there are alien lifeforms out there.

I dont believe much of the David Grusch... Watching his face i have a hard time believing he's telling the truth here...  

Not sure what the gameplan was with this.  but he didnt really provide much new info that was worth anything.          

**Non-Human Biologics could be anything not human   
Reply/Quote