Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
UH OH?

[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Wait, is he making fun of the Trump campaign or does he actually think this is fraud?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-07-2020, 04:05 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Wait, is he making fun of the Trump campaign or does he actually think this is fraud?

I'm not sure.  I've been searching and can't find anything more.  Maybe Youtube duped me?   Tongue
Reply/Quote
Some guy promised me a job mining coal in a dangerously unregulated mine if I voted for Trump.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2020, 04:36 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I'm not sure.  I've been searching and can't find anything more.  Maybe Youtube duped me?   Tongue

wait, I see he has a link to Trump merch. Yikes, someone legit thinks the election can be overturned because a girl offered nudes for voting for Biden?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I'm going to pass on clicking that as to not help any more grifters profiting from made-up conspiracy theories. The fact the President of the United States and his crime syndicate are is already too much.
Reply/Quote
Well I didn't mean to piss everybody off.
Reply/Quote
I'll bet Trump would have voted for Biden if he knew he could get some nudy pics for it.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2020, 11:01 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I'll bet Trump would have voted for Biden if he knew he could get some nudy pics for it.

Trump voting for Biden could have been used as "evidence" that something fishy was going on.  I voted for myself, but then it was changed, changed for Biden!
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2020, 03:48 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote:

This is so weird, because the title of the video isn't even referenced, let alone discussed. The video is about people being offered entry into a raffle if they prove they voted (not for Biden, just voted, if I'm hearing him correctly) and then a woman offering nudes for anyone who voted for Biden.

I'm not sure how this overturns the election, but it's a nice clickbait title haha.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2020, 04:33 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: This is so weird, because the title of the video isn't even referenced, let alone discussed. The video is about people being offered entry into a raffle if they prove they voted (not for Biden, just voted, if I'm hearing him correctly) and then a woman offering nudes for anyone who voted for Biden.

I'm not sure how this overturns the election, but it's a nice clickbait title haha.

If the guy who made the video sells pro-Trump stuff the best guess is that he's just saying some pro-Trump stuff to try to get people to stick around and buy stuff from him.  Trump is gonna win in 2020!  Why not celebrate by buying some stuff I just so happen to be selling, now that I've told you the good news and you're riding high!?
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2020, 05:12 PM)Nately120 Wrote: If the guy who made the video sells pro-Trump stuff the best guess is that he's just saying some pro-Trump stuff to try to get people to stick around and buy stuff from him.  Trump is gonna win in 2020!  Why not celebrate by buying some stuff I just so happen to be selling, now that I've told you the good news and you're riding high!?

He's such an inspiration for all the crooks of the world.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(12-08-2020, 05:12 PM)Nately120 Wrote: If the guy who made the video sells pro-Trump stuff the best guess is that he's just saying some pro-Trump stuff to try to get people to stick around and buy stuff from him.  Trump is gonna win in 2020!  Why not celebrate by buying some stuff I just so happen to be selling, now that I've told you the good news and you're riding high!?

Taking after big daddy Trump himself. 

Like Alex Baldwin says in Glengarry Glen Ross, "Always Be Grifting."

...or something like that.
Reply/Quote