Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UNO is back Sunday !!
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 03:18 PM)Trademark Wrote:

Thanks for the good news. Unfortunately, I then read through the replies to the tweet. So many KC fans complaining on that thread. Most complaining that players always seem miraculously to get better just in time to play them, or that playing the Chiefs is like the Super Bowl for opposing teams. 
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 03:58 PM)Nepa Wrote: Thanks for the good news. Unfortunately, I then read through the replies to the tweet. So many KC fans complaining on that thread. Most complaining that players always seem miraculously to get better just in time to play them, or that playing the Chiefs is like the Super Bowl for opposing teams. 

What are they nervous about? According to them they should of beat us the last two meetings. With Chase.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 04:10 PM)QueenCity Wrote: What are they nervous about? 

Why...."they gotta play us!" That's what!

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 04:10 PM)QueenCity Wrote: What are they nervous about? According to them they should of beat us the last two meetings. With Chase.

They might've had a chance last December if Ja'Marr didn't put up more yards in the game than Mahomes... Now it's Aladin 2... Return of Ja'Marr.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 04:21 PM)jason Wrote: They might've had a chance last December if Ja'Marr didn't put up more yards in the game than Mahomes... Now it's Aladin 2... Return of Ja'Marr.

Nice. lol

Seriously great news though, he is going to want to ball out big time in this game. I know he didn't like missing all those 
games and his buddy Justin Jefferson running away stat wise from him. Wouldn't surprise me if Ja'Marr puts up another 
200+ yards on them Chiefs.
Reply/Quote
LOVE IT!

Think about how much time Joe had against the Titans with how well our line played. Now imagine probably having MORE time than that (the Chiefs aren't as good at getting pressure, but they are top ten in sacks) but also having your good friend running routes and being in his brain so you know where he'll be and won't have to wait for him to finish his route!

I hope that Chase isn't risking coming back too soon, but I think he and Joe will light-up the Chiefs defense!
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 05:45 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Nice. lol

Seriously great news though, he is going to want to ball out big time in this game. I know he didn't like missing all those 
games and his buddy Justin Jefferson running away stat wise from him. Wouldn't surprise me if Ja'Marr puts up another 
200+ yards on them Chiefs.

You could tell he was itching to play yesterday on the sideline.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 05:57 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: LOVE IT!

Think about how much time Joe had against the Titans with how well our line played. Now imagine probably having MORE time than that (the Chiefs aren't as good at getting pressure, but they are top ten in sacks) but also having your good friend running routes and being in his brain so you know where he'll be and won't have to wait for him to finish his route!

I hope that Chase isn't risking coming back too soon, but I think he and Joe will light-up the Chiefs defense!

The one complaint in the Titans game was our WR's namely Boyd not being able to get open against their Secondary.

Chase helps big time in this aspect, he might be the hardest dude to cover in the NFL and like you said, Joe and him have
an uncanny way of hooking up because they can read each other's minds.

(11-28-2022, 06:24 PM)jason Wrote: You could tell he was itching to play yesterday on the sideline.

I saw that myself. He hated it.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 04:10 PM)QueenCity Wrote: What are they nervous about? According to them they should of beat us the last two meetings. With Chase.

In the last year, I've learned that Chiefs fans are VERY insecure about their team's success and, perhaps more importantly, the general NFL fanbase's perception of their success. Almost like they're just waiting for the carriage to turn back into a pumpkin.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 06:36 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: In the last year, I've learned that Chiefs fans are VERY insecure about their team's success and, perhaps more importantly, the general NFL fanbase's perception of their success. Almost like they're just waiting for the carriage to turn back into a pumpkin.

Sensitive bunch... I hope Bengals fans if we ever win a SB don't end up this way.

Not much else to do in Kansas but to root for the Chiefs I recon :)

I really enjoy the Bengals being a thorn in their side... hope it continues. 
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 06:36 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: In the last year, I've learned that Chiefs fans are VERY insecure about their team's success and, perhaps more importantly, the general NFL fanbase's perception of their success. Almost like they're just waiting for the carriage to turn back into a pumpkin.

Same thing I have noticed about them, never knew this about the Chiefs fans until honestly the AFC Championship.

They seem to have an issue with entitlement while being insecure, bad combination.

(11-28-2022, 06:39 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Sensitive bunch... I hope Bengals fans if we ever win a SB don't end up this way.

Not much else to do in Kansas but to root for the Chiefs I recon :)

I really enjoy the Bengals being a thorn in their side... hope it continues. 

Doubt we end up that way. We have suffered far too long for it to happen IMO.

It is why I also like Bills fans, they are like us and are the same way.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 04:16 PM)Wyche Wrote: Why...."they gotta play us!" That's what!

That's right
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 05:57 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: LOVE IT!

I'm not sure how big of an impact Chase can have as far as big plays. Although he did look like he wanted to be out there last week on the sideline to me. But the biggest impact might just be what you alluded to here. The last 2 weeks and last week especially on some of Burrows "bad throws" it seemed like he had pressure and just threw it the only place he could for like a back shoulder with the receiver covered. The receiver didn't pick up on it and the ball just falls incomplete. But with Chase they connect on these more often than not and I think these will show up and help keep the drives alive. 
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 03:58 PM)Nepa Wrote: Thanks for the good news. Unfortunately, I then read through the replies to the tweet. So many KC fans complaining on that thread. Most complaining that players always seem miraculously to get better just in time to play them, or that playing the Chiefs is like the Super Bowl for opposing teams. 

For a team that just played in a Super Bowl?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 06:56 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Same thing I have noticed about them, never knew this about the Chiefs fans until honestly the AFC Championship.

They seem to have an issue with entitlement while being insecure, bad combination.

Doubt we end up that way. We have suffered far too long for it to happen IMO.

It is why I also like Bills fans, they are like us and are the same way.

They’ve won exactly one Super Bowl and think they should be regarded in the same light as the Pats were.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Chase is coming back just in time to lay a whooping on those Chiefs and move to 8-4 and put pressure on the Ravens

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

I can't stand KC or their fans, most of their fans are bandwagon fans in my opinion and they are crybabies. Mahomes has an annoying wife and brother, KC in general is just a very unlikeable team
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 11:35 PM)michaelsean Wrote: They’ve won exactly one Super  Bowl and think they should be regarded in the same light as the Pats were.

You sure about that?  "Sixty five toss power trap"  Wink

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2022, 10:44 AM)Wyche Wrote: You sure about that?  "Sixty five toss power trap"  Wink

Sorry I was speaking of the current group.  

Reply/Quote