Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UNO is back Sunday !!
(11-28-2022, 11:35 PM)michaelsean Wrote: They’ve won exactly one Super  Bowl and think they should be regarded in the same light as the Pats were.

As Wyche said, they have won more than one. But yeah, this team with Mahomes has won only one, but still one more than us.

Need to change this around and win one and than many and be classy about it in the process. At least the Patriots fans weren't
all pompous when they were winning all those Lombardi's, at least not many Patriot fans.
Reply/Quote
Tee Higgins played really well taking over as the #1 target with Chase out. Games like those is what's gonna Price the Bengals out of keeping Higgins and it's a shame.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 06:39 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Sensitive bunch... I hope Bengals fans if we ever win a SB don't end up this way.

Not much else to do in Kansas but to root for the Chiefs I recon :)

I really enjoy the Bengals being a thorn in their side... hope it continues. 

Chiefs have won their division and have had double-digit wins every season since 2016.
That's 6 seasons in a row, and very likely going to be a 7th.
If any team's fan base should have confidence, it should be them.
Reid built a perennial contender.

Time to see if Taylor is on the verge of doing the same.
The rest of this season will be very telling.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2022, 04:33 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Chiefs have won their division and have had double-digit wins every season since 2016.
That's 6 seasons in a row, and very likely going to be a 7th.
If any team's fan base should have confidence, it should be them.
Reid built a perennial contender.

Time to see if Taylor is on the verge of doing the same.
The rest of this season will be very telling.

Oh I get it... not knocking their success.  Lord knows we'd love to be in that same situation.

I just pray the Bengals and Burrow keep finding a way to have success against these guys as they won't be going away for years.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote