Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
[UPDATED] USER LEVELS, COLORS & REP
Aside from the stars that are accumulated for posting activity, there will also be a "user level" system, similar to the old board, where your username color will change and your rep number will increase...

User Color Levels
Level 0..........0-9 posts = 0 rep points (Aqua)
Level 1..........10-99 posts = 1 rep point (Light Green)
Level 2..........100-249 posts = 3 rep points (Dark Green)
Level 3..........250- 499 posts = 5 rep points (Light Blue)

Level 4..........500-749 posts = 7 rep points (Blue)
Level 5...........750-999 posts = 8 rep points (Dark Blue)
VIP Member.....1,000-1,999 posts + 1,000 rep points.....10 rep points (Maroon)
VIP Bronze.......2,000-2,999 posts + 2,000 rep points.....11 rep points (Bronze)
VIP Silver.........3,000-3,999 posts + 3,000 rep points.....12 rep points (Silver)
VIP Gold..........4,000-4,999 posts + 4,000 rep points.....13 rep points(Gold)
VIP Platinum.....5,000-5,999 posts + 5,000 rep points.....14 rep points (Charcoal)
VIP Elite..........6,000-7,999 posts + 6,000 rep points.....15 rep points (Black)
VIP Legend.......8,000-9,999 posts + 8,000 rep points.....16 rep points (Black)

Club Wyche.....10,000-12,499 posts + 10,000 rep points = 18 rep points (Orange)
Club Curtis.....12,500-14,999 posts + 12,500 rep points = 20 rep points
Club Esiason....15,000-19,999 posts + 15,000 rep points = 21 rep points
Club Riley.....20,000-29,999 posts + 20,000 rep points = 22 rep points
Club Anderson.....30,000-39,999 + 30,000 rep points = 23 rep points
Club Munoz.....40,000-49,999 + 40,000 rep points = 24 rep points
Club Brown.....50,000+ rep points + 50,000 rep points = 25 rep points
Hall of Fame Member (chosen by staff) = 28 rep points

Pink= Banned or Suspended
Purple= Restricted Access
Reply/Quote
Nice work, 'Holic!  Part of what I like about this place is that it is still evolving.  What it is evolving into seems to be a great place to hang out.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(05-30-2015, 03:54 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Nice work, 'Holic!  Part of what I like about this place is that it is still evolving.  What it is evolving into seems to be a great place to hang out.

Thanks Sunset. We're definitely still evolving, about 3 weeks in now, but I'm pretty happy about how things are going... and even happier that you guys are digging the new joint. 

Now, we just need some damn football!!!  Excited
Reply/Quote
Well I don't like the green. So Ima gonna doooo sumptin' 'bout that now.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
This should do it.
Reply/Quote
Maybe this one????
Reply/Quote
One question, what does the dot next to the Username indicate?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(05-30-2015, 04:22 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: One question, what does the dot next to the Username indicate?

Online.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(05-30-2015, 04:25 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Online.

I shall never be platinum again. :'(

8 years down the drain.
[Image: bey.gif]
Reply/Quote
(05-30-2015, 07:50 PM)Steeler Eater Wrote: I shall never be platinum again. :'(

8 years down the drain.

It'll take me a while too: despite frequenting the board as often as I always did, I've posted a lot less in the past 2 years...
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-30-2015, 10:47 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: It'll take me a while too: despite frequenting the board as often as I always did, I've posted a lot less in the past 2 years...

Ditto, from 09-13 was when I made 85% of my posts. 
[Image: bey.gif]
Reply/Quote
(05-30-2015, 04:00 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Thanks Sunset. We're definitely still evolving, about 3 weeks in now, but I'm pretty happy about how things are going... and even happier that you guys are digging the new joint. 

Now, we just need some damn football!!!  Excited

You should be very happy.....and proud as punch.  This place kicks ass.....the ONLY thing the old place had on this one is the affiliation with the team site.....easier to attract members that way.  However, to be honest, I think we see more posters here than we did there even though the enrollment numbers are less.  It just seems more folks are posting regularly here than they were there.

Thanks again 'holic.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Great job holic
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
What does pink indicate?
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2015, 11:28 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: What does pink indicate?

I believe that would be ........ BANNED.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Man I hope nobody's been banned yet. Even the most abrasive among us deserve some slack, here in the infancy of this board. I don't know what this member did, and if he is in fact banned, I hope it was for a major infraction and not something minor or even a pattern of minor infractions. Some things are cool to bring from the other boards and some things would be better left there. But like I said, I've no idea what happened. Just voicing my opinion.
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2015, 12:20 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Man I hope nobody's been banned yet. Even the most abrasive among us deserve some slack, here in the infancy of this board. I don't know what this member did, and if he is in fact banned, I hope it was for a major infraction and not something minor or even a pattern of minor infractions. Some things are cool to bring from the other boards and some things would be better left there. But like I said, I've no idea what happened. Just voicing my opinion.

The pink color is usually (see: always), accompanied by a "banned" emote right under it.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Dark Orange is the goal.  I will become Dark Orange. 

If I ever become Dark Orange, I will change my name to Dark Orange62.  Tongue
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2015, 05:06 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Dark Orange is the goal.  I will become Dark Orange. 

If I ever become Dark Orange, I will change my name to Dark Orange62.  Tongue

DarkOrange62

[Image: orange-face-terrible-tans-440x294.jpg]
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Login problems with chrome v Firefox.. One works, chrome while the login with ff doesn't using the same info.. This is odd.. I just got a new phone and use both browsers for different things.
Maybe it's just a spelling issue or a dropped digit.. I'll keep trying..
Has zero to do with the thread, but still an issue.

As for colors and reps.. I don't much care.. Neither effects how or what I think about the team...
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote