Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
US Admits it killed multiple civilians
The argument for transparency is an interesting one. When the response strikes under Biden killed civilians and they showed transparency by not hiding it. We heard all over from Trump supporters that this wouldn't have happened if he was President. Even though it's a (unfortunate) part of war.

Yet the reason they claim that is because the Trump Administration lacked transparency and hid their "mistakes".

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/15/politics/us-military-airstrike-syria-civilians/index.html?utm_source=fbCNN&utm_term=link&utm_medium=social&utm_content=2021-11-16T03%3A01%3A37&fbclid=IwAR1EdxiNTyrTI_T4vVKh0_Ip7HKWTMrSPbxPAQAM4kCEeeiHcZ5UOzIDxw0
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
We investigated ourselves and found that we did nothing wrong. -Literally the Pentagon about this complete travesty.
Reply/Quote
Tale as old as time......song as old as rhyme....

US and war crimes...
Reply/Quote
There might be a reason why afghan people rather have the talibans than the occupation of the army of freedom after 20 years.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Call me cynical, but this almost seems quaint given the growing support for the US military being deployed to target American citizens.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2021, 08:40 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Call me cynical, but this almost seems quaint given the growing support for the US military being deployed to target American citizens.

US has already used drone strikes on US citizens. Including a minor.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/who-were-the-4-us-citizens-killed-in-drone-strikes/

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2021, 07:47 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: US has already used drone strikes on US citizens. Including a minor.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/who-were-the-4-us-citizens-killed-in-drone-strikes/

I meant more along the lines of using the military to pull a coup on American soil. 
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2021, 09:13 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I meant more along the lines of using the military to pull a coup on American soil. 

People say things like that, but the military is not like a tool anyone can just pull out of the shed and use as they please. It's not like someone says "I want a coup." and a monolithic US military says "OK". It won't happen.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2021, 09:39 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: People say things like that, but the military is not like a tool anyone can just pull out of the shed and use as they please. It's not like someone says "I want a coup." and a monolithic US military says "OK". It won't happen.

I guess.  I feel like a former national security advisor and general showing support for such measures is a bit troubling. 

These ideations seem to be getting more "just tossing this out there" support from some troublingly high sources. 
Reply/Quote