Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
US Appeals Court Ruling - Trump not Immune from Prosecution
(03-01-2024, 07:17 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Does Trump being able to directly petition the SC  to directly consider his case and/or be declare completely immune to laws lose him a significant portion of all that street cred he got with black people since he's unfairly targeted by the popo like he is?

I suggest you go speak to black people. I think you may see they like Trump more due to how they were better off financially and did not have illegal immigrants being taken care of when Democrats promised them each year they had their back.

How does anyone directly petition the SC? Please explain if a joke as many in here believe everything they read on the internet. No such thing as anyone directly petitioning the SC, but you know that............hopefully
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2024, 11:54 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I suggest you go speak to black people. I think you may see they like Trump more due to how they were better off financially and did not have illegal immigrants being taken care of when Democrats promised them each year they had their back.

How does anyone directly petition the SC? Please explain if a joke as many in here believe everything they read on the internet. No such thing as anyone directly petitioning the SC, but you know that............hopefully

You may be right.  It is funny to think that my disdain for Trump now puts me at odds with both my neighbor with the confederate flag outside his house as well as the BLM diversity panel of the local liberal arts college.
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2024, 11:48 AM)Nately120 Wrote: You may be right.  It is funny to think that my disdain for Trump now puts me at odds with both my neighbor with the confederate flag outside his house as well as the BLM diversity panel of the local liberal arts college.

P01135809 is a uniter!  

Racists love him because he says he hates foreigners.

Blacks love him because he gets arrested!

Ninja

All seriousness aside our next guest will be here to tell you that blacks are more racist than whites.  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote