Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USC wanted to interview Hue for the HC job
(11-30-2015, 09:30 PM)Trademark Wrote: I honestly don't think Hue leaves especially with him and Marvin being good friends, at least I hope he doesn't :/

Of course he will leave for a HC job.  He tried to get the Bills job last year and was disappointed when he didn't get it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2015, 12:53 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Of course he will leave for a HC job.  He tried to get the Bills job last year and was disappointed when he didn't get it.

yeah im sure he will leave... but most of the jobs that open will be places no one wants to go like cleveland... im sure hue will make sure its a place he can have some time to build his team and not a place that rotates coaches like shoes
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2015, 07:27 AM)BritishBengal Wrote: Hue to Tennessee is a very good call, makes a ton of sense.

It amazes me no one mentions Josh McDaniels in any Hue debate. He is arguably as good or better and younger than Hue.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2015, 01:28 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It amazes me no one mentions Josh McDaniels in any Hue debate. He is arguably as good or better and younger than Hue.

Well his time at Denver was seen as a flop, yet as time moves on and hindsight kicks in, he got almost everything right (just not Tebow).

Reply/Quote
(12-01-2015, 07:27 AM)BritishBengal Wrote: Hue to Tennessee is a very good call, makes a ton of sense.

The dark horse for Tennessee could be Chip Kelly. If he gets the axe in Philly, then I could see Tennessee coming in and seeing what his offense would look like with the QB he's wanted to run it.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2015, 12:50 AM)Wyche Wrote: Pretty sure he started there during John Robinson's final season....believe he was on Robinson's LA Rams staff a year or two also.

Yea I wasn't sure thought I remembered hue there. Hope we can keep hue!
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2015, 05:59 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: The dark horse for Tennessee could be Chip Kelly. If he gets the axe in Philly, then I could see Tennessee coming in and seeing what his offense would look like with the QB he's wanted to run it.

Chip has been mentioned for USC also
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2015, 08:09 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Chip has been mentioned for USC also

Interim coach was named permanent replacement....was he not ?

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-01-2015, 11:38 AM)gobobro Wrote: Unless Hue has a handshake agreement to take over the Bengals next season or the season after, I expect him to be a head coach in the NFL next year... I also expect him, or someone else, to poach Carrier to be their defensive coordinator. And that would totally suck as well.

[edit]All of that would pale in comparison to an organization stealing Duke Tobin from us. I'll be anxious if Hue and/or Carrier leave. I'd be crushed if we lost Tobin. That dude is the reason we have the talent and depth we have.

I completely agree with all of this. I bet if Hue becomes a HC ti will be in the NFL and Tobin is the guy that would
truly devistate this team if we lost him. Duke Tobin is a Draft wizard and is a big reason why we have the team that
we have right now.

If we lose Hue, Carrier and Joseph it will be tough enough, but to lose Tobin would be terrible for us IMHO.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2015, 08:27 PM)Wyche Wrote: Interim coach was named permanent replacement....was he not ?

Yes
Reply/Quote
Hue looks to be out the door which leaves us with Brat. Who is waiting in the wings. Scary thought. Best way to keep him is to stay in the playoff's as long as it takes to fill positions.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 12:43 PM)jj22 Wrote: Hue looks to be out the door which leaves us with Brat. Who is waiting in the wings. Scary thought. Best way to keep him is to stay in the playoff's as long as it takes to fill positions.

Now this is a truly scary scenario... I don't even want to think about Bratkowski becoming the OC again...
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 01:12 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: Now this is a truly scary scenario... I don't even want to think about Bratkowski becoming the OC again...

I doubt Brat comes back as OC. If we keep to our trend and promote from within, then I'd believe that Urban would get the OC gig. However, I don't know if he's really qualified to be our OC. We might actually look outside the organization for an OC.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 12:43 PM)jj22 Wrote: Hue looks to be out the door which leaves us with Brat. Who is waiting in the wings. Scary thought. Best way to keep him is to stay in the playoff's as long as it takes to fill positions.

! Don't say this stuff man... Shocked Confused

(12-02-2015, 05:36 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I doubt Brat comes back as OC. If we keep to our trend and promote from within, then I'd believe that Urban would get the OC gig. However, I don't know if he's really qualified to be our OC. We might actually look outside the organization for an OC.

I hope you are correct BD.
Reply/Quote