Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
[UPDATED] USER LEVELS, COLORS & REP
(01-10-2022, 02:04 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Completely agree.

Club Willie sounds like a bar you'd go to. 
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
At the risk of making it obvious that I'm a complete board ignoramous...

Can someone clarify to me how to give someone Rep Points? Attached is the box that shows up when I want to Rep someone. Here are my questions:
-- The dropdown box is empty. What's it for?
-- To post a Rep, I really HAVE to add a comment? I mean I'm Repping because... I like the comment :)

Help for the confused is appreciated!

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
(04-06-2022, 03:28 PM)jabor Wrote: At the risk of making it obvious that I'm a complete board ignoramous...

Can someone clarify to me how to give someone Rep Points? Attached is the box that shows up when I want to Rep someone. Here are my questions:
-- To post a Rep, I really HAVE to add a comment? I mean I'm Repping because... I like the comment :)

You don't have to leave a comment to rep a post. I'm guessing you don't have enough posts to rep yet which is why the drop down box is empty but i'm not 100% about that.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2022, 03:28 PM)jabor Wrote: At the risk of making it obvious that I'm a complete board ignoramous...

You need at least 10 posts to start giving rep. You don't have to leave a comment. It's simply an option in case you do.

The rep points you can give increases as your levels increase as listed in the OP.
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2022, 05:40 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: You need at least 10 posts to start giving rep. You don't have to leave a comment. 

AHA!  Thanks for the info :)

Besides, anyone getting a Rep from me should be concerned about the legitimacy of their comment LOL
Reply/Quote

Wow i havent seen that word  "ignoramous"  used since the little game at Cracker Barrel
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2022, 12:09 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Wow i havent seen that word  "ignoramous"  used since the little game at Cracker Barrel

Or a Bugs Bunny cartoon.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Allow to me overstep as just a poster here and recommend it is time to incorporate Bengals Ring of Honor Inductees for the user levels.

The list: https://www.bengals.com/team/ring-of-honor/inductees

Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(05-30-2015, 07:50 PM)Steeler Eater Wrote: I shall never be platinum again. :'(

8 years down the drain.

It's been 8.5yrs since this post. And yet? Must not have had faith we would last this long.

Reply/Quote
(12-20-2023, 10:11 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: It's been 8.5yrs since this post. And yet? Must not have had faith we would last this long.

He must not have grasped that the key to having a lot of posts is posting a lot.  You can't throw in the towel after just a few months.  Many of us had quite a healthy post count when they turned out the lights, but we came here and persevered.  Look at me!  From humble beginnings, yet here I stand on the threshold of "VIP Legend" status, and I hear that's where the real money is  ThumbsUp

As long as we're making suggestions, I was disappointed when the levels were announced that there was no "Club Gregg" level or some acknowledgement of Forrest's contributions.  I know he was only here four seasons and he left forty years ago, but he got us to a Super Bowl just like Sam.  Not a biggee of course, but since we were discussing this stuff anyway....
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2023, 08:31 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: He must not have grasped that the key to having a lot of posts is posting a lot.  You can't throw in the towel after just a few months.  Many of us had quite a healthy post count when they turned out the lights, but we came here and persevered.  Look at me!  From humble beginnings, yet here I stand on the threshold of "VIP Legend" status, and I hear that's where the real money is  ThumbsUp

As long as we're making suggestions, I was disappointed when the levels were announced that there was no "Club Gregg" level or some acknowledgement of Forrest's contributions.  I know he was only here four seasons and he left forty years ago, but he got us to a Super Bowl just like Sam.  Not a biggee of course, but since we were discussing this stuff anyway....

im only 35,000 post short of club brown... lol    where in the order would you put Club Gregg.
Reply/Quote