Man it’s hard to root for the Rat Turds
Reply/Quote
Pats 7 Bills 0. We need the Bills to lose today
Reply/Quote
Damn Colts scored
Assuming we want them to lose.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 03:04 PM)Whacked Wrote: Man it’s hard to root for the Rat Turds

Meh, if we're not winning the division then I want them to win it.  At least that way I don't hear any shit from Stains or Steelers fans.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 03:09 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Meh, if we're not winning the division then I want them to win it.  At least that way I don't hear any shit from Stains or Steelers fans.

Yeah they are at the top of everyone’s rankings after beating SF last week so of course they will probably lose today when we are actually hoping they win. And I thought I couldnt hate them any more than I already do.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 03:08 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Damn Colts scored
Assuming we want them to lose.

We want the Colts to win - at least per the recent threads on here.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 03:09 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Meh, if we're not winning the division then I want them to win it.  At least that way I don't hear any shit from Stains or Steelers fans.

Lol. I hear ya!!
Reply/Quote
Watching this game and I hate admitting it but the Rat Turds are dang good.

Fast
Shifty/Speedy
Great route runners
Loaded w dynamic players and talent
Deep (lots of injuries and their back ups are solid!)
Coached well.
Great D

Pricks
Reply/Quote
Ps. The Fins are blazing fast too.

So jealous. We are stuck in the 90’s w how we draft.

We need more wicked and dangerous speed
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 03:12 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Yeah they are at the top of everyone’s rankings after beating SF last week so of course they will probably lose today when we are actually hoping they win.  And I thought I couldnt hate them any more than I already do.

Yeah, Miami is definitely giving them all they can handle today.

(12-31-2023, 03:22 PM)Whacked Wrote: Watching this game and I hate admitting it but the Rat Turds are dang good.

Fast
Shifty/Speedy
Great route runners
Coached well.
Great D

Pricks

Yeah, it's a respect given grudgingly.  

Pricks LOL
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I prefer just clearly being in the playoffs and spending the end of the regular season hating on other teams.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 03:29 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Yeah, Miami is definitely giving them all they can handle today.

Wow. You ain’t lyin! Great game.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 03:22 PM)Whacked Wrote: Watching this game and I hate admitting it but the Rat Turds are dang good.

Fast
Shifty/Speedy
Great route runners
Coached well.
Great D

Pricks
The hardest thing to believe is that LaMar is younger than Burrow. Seems he's been in the League for a long time. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If the Bengals had started quicker early in the season we wouldn’t be debating this.
Reply/Quote
Houston is up 17-0 already so Jacksonville losing would be ideal.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 03:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The hardest thing to believe is that LaMar is younger than Burrow. Seems he's been in the League for a long time. 

Scary huh?

He gets a lot of flack for not being accurate, but he sure looks dang good to me. lol.

Ditto w all the Tua jokes when we got Burrow

Tua is having an MVP year along w Lamar

Guess the jokes on us. Arggg
Reply/Quote
So in this game neither team remembers how to play defense and in NE vs Buffalo neither team remembers how to play offense.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 03:56 PM)Whacked Wrote: Scary huh?

He gets a lot of flack for not being accurate, but he sure looks dang good to me. lol.

Ditto w all the Tua jokes when we got Burrow

Tua is having an MVP year along w Lamar

Guess the jokes on us. Arggg

Nah, Burrow has already taken his team to a SB before Lamar or Tua. They might get there, too but the Burrow pick was a great one. Still a lot of seasons to play and this is the healthiest season Lamar/Tua have had in a while. Just need to keep Burrow healthy.
Reply/Quote
Lamar and Tua have also had pretty easy schedules this season (courtesy of their opponents being wrecked with injuries). This has been just a weird season.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 04:01 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Nah, Burrow has already taken his team to a SB before Lamar or Tua. They might get there, too but the Burrow pick was a great one. Still a lot of seasons to play and this is the healthiest season Lamar/Tua have had in a while. Just need to keep Burrow healthy.

Oh heck yeah. Love me some Burrow (!) but Tua and Lamar aren’t the mediocre jokes that have been ridiculed to be around here a LOT.
Reply/Quote