Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uh. So what do we do next ladies and gents? I want a Lombardi!
S'up kids! Lmao
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Missed MOST of you asswipes! Minus Cupcakes, faulk, all of you Fantasy thieves, and is Taylor still the man?
Reply/Quote
Wait and see where the chips fall in FA, and HELL YES Taylor is still the man in my book.

Not giving up on FO yet either. Both the FO and Taylor have made me proud to be a Bengals fan the last few years and still have faith in whatever their plan may be until they prove otherwise.

Successful teams get plundered and this is a byproduct of the Bengals success. Just like Taylor earlier this season, I will not judge in the midst of the adversity but will reserve judgement for how they respond to the adversity.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Welcome back ol buddy.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Good to see your return to the forums even if you do suck at fantasy football. CheersSmirk
Reply/Quote
Actually the only thing that has changed for me since the start of free agency is that we need to find another safety. I'm still sitting here with these wants/wishes:

1. Functional RT
2. Functional CB
3. Functional TE
4. Functional S

They don't have to be stars - but guys like Hurst was last year. Someone that can come in and play at a decent level.
Reply/Quote
WAY TOO MUCH TALENT LEFT.

I'm not worried. It's a weird year for free agency. Teams don't want to overspend with limited options in certain position groups.

Luckily for Cincinnati, the position groups where we're hurting are actually booming. TE and S. OT still has some names in it too. And we could wait for our starting TE till the draft. TE is just going to be super easy to address this offseason.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2023, 10:47 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Missed MOST of you asswipes!  Minus Cupcakes, faulk, all of you Fantasy thieves, and is Taylor still the man?

Taylor's not the one in control of the contract signings.
I really think it's the FO being stubborn and/or unable (due to lack of cash) to give enough guaranteed money and/or contract length to keep these guys.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(03-15-2023, 11:22 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Wait and see where the chips fall in FA, and HELL YES Taylor is still the man in my book.

Not giving up on FO yet either. Both the FO and Taylor have made me proud to be a Bengals fan the last few years and still have faith in whatever their plan may be until they prove otherwise.

Successful teams get plundered and this is a byproduct of the Bengals success. Just like Taylor earlier this season, I will not judge in the midst of the adversity but will reserve judgement for how they respond to the adversity.

Hello sir!  What happened to our Cards?  Lmao
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2023, 11:38 AM)Wyche Wrote: Welcome back ol buddy.

What's up my friend!
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2023, 11:50 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Good to see your return to the forums even if you do suck at fantasy football. CheersSmirk

I'm on the list smart mouth!
Hilarious
Reply/Quote
You sign a lineman who preferably will be in a position to start at either tackle spot

You draft a tackle round 1 unless Bijan or your top TE prospect falls.

You double dip in the draft at RB

Use your comp pick to double dip at TE and you spend the other picks on BPA
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2023, 11:56 AM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Actually the only thing that has changed for me since the start of free agency is that we need to find another safety.  I'm still sitting here with these wants/wishes:

1.  Functional RT
2.  Functional CB
3.  Functional TE
4.  Functional S

They don't have to be stars - but guys like Hurst was last year.  Someone that can come in and play at a decent level.

Well, this seems fairly dead on to me!  And I was out in the garage some.  Lol
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2023, 11:59 AM)Bengalpool Wrote: WAY TOO MUCH TALENT LEFT.

I'm not worried. It's a weird year for free agency. Teams don't want to overspend with limited options in certain position groups.

Luckily for Cincinnati, the position groups where we're hurting are actually booming. TE and S. OT still has some names in it too. And we could wait for our starting TE till the draft. TE is just going to be super easy to address this offseason.

Uh.  Wtf with the name change?  You finally snap?  Good lord what did you all do here?  Lmaooooooooooo
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2023, 11:59 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Taylor's not the one in control of the contract signings.
I really think it's the FO being stubborn and/or unable (due to lack of cash) to give enough guaranteed money and/or contract length to keep these guys.

Yep.  And Mixon, Boyd and others are not getting younger.  Weird indeed.
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2023, 01:28 PM)Housh Wrote: You sign a lineman who preferably will be in a position to start at either tackle spot

You draft a tackle round 1 unless Bijan or your top TE prospect falls.

You double dip in the draft at RB

Use your comp pick to double dip at TE and you spend the other picks on BPA

We need to run this team.  I see things are calming down?  Is everyone on the relative same page?  Did fred quit?  rfaulk is nutz!  And I'm back now!
Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Well FA isn’t over. Trying to be pragmatic here ( unlike some of you ?). It’s too early in FA to have a realistic opinion and it’s really a two season thing counting the draft. My biggest question is were they somewhat caught off guard at the deals our free agents were able to merit? Were they naive they’d suck it up and take less to stay? Were they unprepared for what has transpired. Let’s hope not. Right now they definitely have some work ahead. To not keep Hurst, Bell, or Perine ( just 1) is concerning. But again let’s let it play out.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(03-15-2023, 10:45 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: S'up kids!  Lmao

Well We Wait. and watch.... Till February lol
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2023, 11:50 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Good to see your return to the forums even if you do suck at fantasy football. CheersSmirk

[Image: giphy.gif]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2023, 10:45 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: S'up kids!  Lmao

Hey brother, nice to see you again Tiger Teeth. I think we are doing it a little different this Free Agency. We said we were bringing 
back our own, but we weren't ever going to overpay to do so and in doing other NFL teams poached some of our guys because we 
are winners now. This was unpredictable, nothing wrong with that. Would be dumb to hold true and overpay our guys.

Especially when there is tons of talent out there to upgrade and there will be for many days to come.
Reply/Quote