Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Uh oh Joe Mixon

Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(02-02-2023, 08:28 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote:

If anyone was to be released for money purposes it is Mixon, this could provide added reasoning...

Reply/Quote
What is menacing?
Reply/Quote
636.04 AGGRAVATED MENACING. (a) No person shall knowingly cause another to believe that the offender will cause serious physical harm to the person or property of the other person, such other person's unborn, or a member of such other person's immediate family.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(02-02-2023, 08:34 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: What is menacing?

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(02-02-2023, 08:34 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: What is menacing?

It is basically threatening someone.  If it is aggravating it is usually with a weapon.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
If true, he should be gone asap. He had his first strike before he ever stepped foot in the building. Seemed to be a model citizen since getting drafted, but this is it for me. Was already going to be hard to justify his salary. No reason to keep him after this.
Reply/Quote
Well, Bengals probably will need a RB this draft.  Maybe offer Perine to 2-3 year deal.  
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
I hate to see this. I know Mixon came in with some red flags. But he has been good since he's been here and I've loved the energy he brings.
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2023, 08:45 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: If true, he should be gone asap. He had his first strike before he ever stepped foot in the building. Seemed to be a model citizen since getting drafted, but this is it for me. Was already going to be hard to justify his salary. No reason to keep him after this.

Might be radioactive and out of the nfl...especially after his issue in college.
Reply/Quote
This apparently happened before the Bills game...

https://twitter.com/cassyarsenault/status/1621291812517253126?s=46&t=X1mK98aP4cTx3NZMTCCrlA
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Awful if true. Makes the decision about his contract much easier to make.
Reply/Quote
Mixon is not a kid anymore. he has not performed well this season and ranks near the bottom for RB yards after contact and blocking. I do not see how Mixon is a Bengal next year, even if charges are dismissed or he is found not guilty.
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
This is tough to believe.

With his past, you have to think that he'd be smarter.

Why would he even have a gun?

Why would he point it at a woman?

He should be gone if it's true.

Free up some cap space to get a decent lineman or two in free agency.
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2023, 08:53 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: This is tough to believe.

With his past, you have to think that he'd be smarter.

Why would he even have a gun?

Why would he point it at a woman?

He should be gone if it's true.

Free up some cap space to get a decent lineman or two in free agency.

This seems fake it happened supposedly before the Bills game and we are just now hearing about it ?
Reply/Quote
Well that’s disappointing. It really seemed like the thing in college was a one time mistake.

Seems like an obvious cut candidate, for multiple reasons.

Reply/Quote
(02-02-2023, 08:54 PM)Trademark Wrote: This seems fake it happened supposedly before the Bills game and we are just now hearing about it ?

Same thing I was thinking.

If we were a team like the Steelers or Pats, I wouldn't be surprised if the NFL overlooked it for the game and just blamed it on getting buried in paper work or the NFL was taking its time to decide, but no way in hell we get that kind of leniency.
Reply/Quote
If it walks like a duck...........
Reply/Quote