Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Uh oh Joe Mixon
American charges sound so much better than those in England.

Aggravated menacing sounds like something that men do to fat girls when the bar is nearly closing.

In all seriousness he was already a maybe about bringing back next season y this is the nail in the coffin.
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2023, 08:54 PM)Trademark Wrote: This seems fake it happened supposedly before the Bills game and we are just now hearing about it ?

I bet if we won you wouldn’t have heard about it until after the Super Bowl. Someone could be a Bengals fan and not want to hurt the teams run but also have been a victim and want Mixon to suffer consequences.
Reply/Quote
Why would Mixon need to point a gun at a woman? Just sounds weird to me.

Also the Bengals need to think about this logically before they make any decisions. If he is released too soon it takes a huge chunk out of our salary cap. If they release him after June 1 the team saves 10 million in cap space.
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2023, 08:59 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Same thing I was thinking.

If we were a team like the Steelers or Pats, I wouldn't be surprised if the NFL overlooked it for the game and just blamed it on getting buried in paper work or the NFL was taking its time to decide, but no way in hell we get that kind of leniency.

What should they have done? Suspended him on a rumor or open case with no arrest?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2023, 09:04 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: Why would Mixon need to point a gun at a woman?  Just sounds weird to me.

Also the Bengals need to think about this logically before they make any decisions.  If he is released too soon it takes a huge chunk out of our salary cap.  If they release him after June 1 the team saves 10 million in cap space.

Good information to know.... hopefully our local media doesn't hark the Bengals to release him before June 1st. 

This just makes it easier for the Bengals to move on from Mixon if this is true... damage may already be done anyways.

For the record I'm perfectly fine moving on from Mixon it's time to allocate his $$$ elsewhere. 
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2023, 09:03 PM)Au165 Wrote: I bet if we won you wouldn’t have heard about it until after the Super Bowl. Someone could be a Bengals fan and not want to hurt the teams run but also have been a victim and want Mixon to suffer consequences.

Just seems very strange
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2023, 09:04 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: Why would Mixon need to point a gun at a woman? Just sounds weird to me.

Also the Bengals need to think about this logically before they make any decisions. If he is released too soon it takes a huge chunk out of our salary cap. If they release him after June 1 the team saves 10 million in cap space.

The pre and post June 1 number is only a 2.8 million dollar difference. That also doesn’t count any potential guarantees that would void via good behavior clauses.
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2023, 09:08 PM)Trademark Wrote: Just seems very strange

This would be a weird thing to lie about if it was a shake down attempt.
Reply/Quote
Wow, thought he had matured and changed since his college debacle.

Hopefully this is not true, yet either way Ive always said it is time for the Bengals and Mixon to part ways.

He was basically the only player on the team that did not fit Zac's culture change philosophy anyhow.

Bengals do not need this bad publicity right now.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Pointing a gun at someone? If this turns out to be a worst case scenario then move on from Mixon. The Bengals don't need two Shooters on the team.
Reply/Quote
His past makes this easier to believe. Cut ties asap.

Reply/Quote
Sure seems like if true, this crosses the line. This could cost him his career. And I'm sure his contract has some personal conduct in it.
Reply/Quote
How in the heck does pointing a gun in a persons face and saying what he did not qualify as a felony?

Reply/Quote
Old habits die hard... Bye.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
[Image: BrokenFatBoilweevil-size_restricted.gif]
Reply/Quote
Hey Joe, I said, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(02-02-2023, 09:04 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: Why would Mixon need to point a gun at a woman? Just sounds weird to me.

Why would a college athlete need to punch a woman in the face? Some people don’t think or just simply don’t care.
Reply/Quote
He seems to have a thing against woman. Hes an ass anyway, cut him.
Reply/Quote
That's a shame about Mixon. I was wondering if we should cut him just for more space for players like Higgins, and this might seal the deal. Now, I think that you need to see the full story before doing anything. This is kind of odd timing, and a odd thing to happen. I guess we'll (maybe) see more of what's going on. Hopefully Mixon turns himself in, and everything is blown out of proportion.
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2023, 09:37 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Hey Joe, I said, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?

Lmao! Not funny but well funny. I’ll never hear that song the same again.
Reply/Quote