Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uhmmm... Foster
I'm sure SOMEONE wants the Bengals to sign Ruben Foster since the 49ers cut him for repeated DV.. What's a little slappy poo here and there among bf and gf?

No? Ya don't think Mikey is still the great reformer of wayward linebackers?   
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Redskins nabbed him. But he's now allowed to play right anyway. Way to go Jay. Take all the crap and don't even get some usage.

Is it seriously that hard to not hit your girlfriend? "If you don't hit your girlfriend, I will pay you millions of dollars a year." "Nah man. Can't do it."
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2018, 10:05 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Redskins nabbed him.  But he's now allowed to play right anyway.  Way to go Jay.  Take all the crap and don't even get some usage.

Is it seriously that hard to not hit your girlfriend?  "If you don't hit your girlfriend, I will pay you millions of dollars a year."  "Nah man.  Can't do it."

Kareem Hunt does not seem to be able to do it either....
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2018, 10:05 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Redskins nabbed him.  But he's now allowed to play right anyway.  Way to go Jay.  Take all the crap and don't even get some usage.

Is it seriously that hard to not hit your girlfriend?  "If you don't hit your girlfriend, I will pay you millions of dollars a year."  "Nah man.  Can't do it."

Depends on how fast she can make a sammich.
Reply/Quote