Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Un-freakin'-believable game!
(01-10-2016, 02:13 PM)GMDino Wrote: Interesting take.

Have you sobered up yet?  Cool

Apparently i'm drunk 24/7 so the only answer to your question is, "no". 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 12:50 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: 6th has been the biggest whiner about calls against his team since he became a member of the previous board.  Its hilarious to see him call out others for doing the same.  

Why would I whine about the calls? The refs are always on the Steelers side. Smirk
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Well Hue may not have to travel far for his next gig.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:35 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Well Hue may not have to travel far for his next gig.

Now you're just being mean, even suggesting that Marv could be gone. Another playoff loss being rubbed in wasn't enough for you?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:13 PM)Beaker Wrote: Then answer this question:

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Explain-this-to-me

There is an inconsistency with the refs...I'l be first in line to agree with that.

But the stupid rule is once you have established as a runner...and turning with control and three steps meets that...you are no longer considered defenseless.

Its a subjective call in real time and then it is reviewed after the game.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I will be taking no further questions at this time.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:43 PM)GMDino Wrote: There is an inconsistency with the refs...I'l be first in line to agree with that.

But the stupid rule is once you have established as a runner...and turning with control and three steps meets that...you are no longer considered defenseless.

Its a subjective call in real time and then it is reviewed after the game.

Defenseless receiver is irrelevant. Spearing. Period.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:44 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Defenseless receiver is irrelevant. Spearing. Period.

Except...no.

Sad
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:00 PM)GMDino Wrote: Except...no.

Sad

When you Lrn2football, get back with me.

H2H is legal against a player that has established as a runner. Leading with the crown of your helmet, outside the tackle box, is illegal. 

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:00 PM)GMDino Wrote: Except...no.

Sad

(01-10-2016, 04:06 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: When you Lrn2football, get back with me.

H2H is legal against a player that has established as a runner. Leading with the crown of your helmet, outside the tackle box, is illegal. 

Hopefully, Burfict perfects this technique in the offseason and employs it next year against the Steelers so i can come here and watch as you defend him. 

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 11:25 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Launching is only a penalty if the receiver is hit in the helmet or the defender leads a hit with the helmet. Everything else I already explained.

If the refs wanted to screw the bengals, they wouldn't have blew the play dead before Shazier could walk in for the easy TD. They would have also flagged the group celebration on the bengals D when they ran through the tunnel.

Do you need glasses? Or are you just dumb. Legit question  Mellow
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:44 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Do you need glasses? Or are you just dumb. Legit question  Mellow

Latter.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:07 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Hopefully, Burfict perfects this technique in the offseason and employs it next year against the Steelers so i can come here and watch as you defend him. 

Luvnit?

Oh, sorry.  Usually he is the one hoping for injured players.

My bad.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:06 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: When you Lrn2football, get back with me.

I posted this in another thread, the rule states that once the ball leaves the tacklebox there is no longer a tacklebox. So my question is, and not trying to be snarky here, how can a hit be outside of something that does not exist?
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:49 PM)GMDino Wrote: Luvnit?

My bad.

No. I was temporarily in steeler fan mode. Just got out of the shower and i still feel grimy. 

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:58 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I posted this in another thread, the rule states that once the ball leaves the tacklebox there is no longer a tacklebox. So my question is, and not trying to be snarky here, how can a hit be outside of something that does not exist?

It exists as long as the play is still in that defined area. Once the play breaks that area, similar to when a QB leaves the pocket, the pocket disappears, it does not get re-established. 

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:00 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It exists as long as the play is still in that defined area. Once the play breaks that area, similar to when a QB leaves the pocket, the pocket disappears, it does not get re-established. 

I hate edits because sometimes they're missed.

EX: If a runner leaves the tackle box, reverses field, there is no longer a "tackle box" if that runner comes back into what was originally the tackle box and he cannot be contacted with with the crown of a defenders helmet.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:32 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Why would I whine about the calls? The refs are always on the Steelers side. ThumbsUp

At least a Steeler's fan admits it, even one who does not know the rules. Smirk
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:49 PM)GMDino Wrote: Luvnit?

My bad.

Yet you and others still can't find the 5 to 10 post from me where I suggested this, so that makes you a liar.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 10:55 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Yet you and others still can't find the 5 to 10 post from me where I suggested this, so that makes you a liar.

Wondered when you'd show back up.

Hey, your sources said Lewis told his team to keep it under control.  Were the wrong? Or is he not able to control his team? Or do you really not have "sources"?

Smirk
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 10:59 AM)GMDino Wrote: Wondered when you'd show back up.

Hey, your sources said Lewis told his team to keep it under control.  Were the wrong? Or is he not able to control his team? Or do you really not have "sources"?

Smirk

Get back to us when you learn the NFL rules, I am tired of debating someone juts off the short bus. You can't hit any runner outside the tackle box with the crown of your helmet, an obvious non call to make sure your team won the game. You will learn the fact later today or tomorrow when Shazier gets a huge fine.

Reply/Quote