Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Un-freakin'-believable game!
(01-13-2016, 06:23 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: So, I get it was emotional, but Hill's reaction seems a little much.
https://twitter.com/insidetheNFL/status/687066295292919808

But I don't know, I probably would've been just as animated had I been in his shoes.

Sounds like he was reacting to Burfict there rather than his own fumble.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 06:36 PM)GMDino Wrote: Sounds like he was reacting to Burfict there rather than his own fumble.

He's blaming himself, though. He said it on social media. He's reacting because he knows without his fumble, the Burfict thing never happens.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 06:39 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: He's blaming himself, though. He said it on social media. He's reacting because he knows without his fumble, the Burfict thing never happens.

and he's right.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 06:51 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I'll again ask the question you dodged. 

Youre mixing up dodging with correcting.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 07:20 PM)Beaker Wrote: Youre mixing up dodging with correcting.

You state as you continue to dodge.  Joining the luvinit group of running away when you can't refute something?  No wonder you white knighted him in that thread, you're just like him.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 07:39 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You state as you continue to dodge.  Joining the luvinit group of running away when you can't refute something?  No wonder you white knighted him in that thread, you're just like him.

Repeatedly explaining something to someone who can't understand pictures is a waste of time. I answered, you didn't care for my answer. You call that dodging. Everyone else laughs at your failure to get it.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 07:46 PM)Beaker Wrote: Repeatedly explaining something to someone who can't understand pictures is a waste of time. I answered, you didn't care for my answer. You call that dodging. Everyone else laughs at your failure to get it.

Actually, no, you didn't.  Also, the voices in your head do not count as, "everyone else".
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 06:39 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: He's blaming himself, though. He said it on social media. He's reacting because he knows without his fumble, the Burfict thing never happens.

^This.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

I dunno.  I think that Burfict thing was gonna happen sooner or later.  Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 08:11 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Actually, no, you didn't. 

Actually, yes I did. Post 85 is a direct response to your question.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 07:49 PM)Beaker Wrote: Actually, yes I did. Post 85 is a direct response to your question.

In which you made a false statement that prompted my reply;

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Un-freakin-believable-game?pid=159882#pid159882

which you have yet to respond to as it refutes your, "direct response".
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 08:02 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: In which you made a false statement that prompted my reply;

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Un-freakin-believable-game?pid=159882#pid159882

which you have yet to respond to as it refutes your, "direct response".

Which part of 2 steps and a turn don't you get? Is that not direct enough for you? You seem to be dodging my response.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 10:28 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Porter will def get fined.

It appears he didn't.

So... assistant coaches can get on the field and trash talk opposing players, huh?   Rolleyes

Although I respect the Steelers, when Joey Porter was on the team, I never liked the guy. I was glad he was gone, but now, surprisingly, he's back on the team. I guess Tomlin hired him, huh? Geez!
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 08:05 PM)Beaker Wrote: Which part of 2 steps and a turn don't you get? Is that not direct enough for you? You seem to be dodging my response.

So four total steps, got it.  Thank you for admitting I was right.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 09:17 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: So four total steps, got it.  Thank you for admitting I was right.

So I wasnt dodging. Thank you for admitting you were wrong.

And lol@ steeler math.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 09:46 PM)Beaker Wrote: So I wasnt dodging. Thank you for admitting you were wrong.

And lol@ steeler math.

Dodging, obfuscating, whatever semantic argument you want to use.  You stated I was wrong when I said he took four steps and now you're admitting I was right.  I get that being wrong is painful for you, hence your long winded and roundabout way of admitting it.  But we finally got there.  Progress!
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 09:55 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Dodging, obfuscating, whatever semantic argument you want to use.  You stated I was wrong when I said he took four steps and now you're admitting I was right.  I get that being wrong is painful for you, hence your long winded and roundabout way of admitting it.  But we finally got there.  Progress!

Here, let me simplify. You're wrong. Gio took two steps, turned and got hit. He never took 4 steps and the video proved it. Just like you admitting I didnt dodge proved you were wrong....twice. Glad that's settled.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 09:57 PM)Beaker Wrote: Here, let me simplify. You're wrong. Gio took two steps, turned and got hit. He never took 4 steps and the video proved it. Just like you admitting I didnt dodge proved you were wrong....twice. Glad that's settled.

The video proved you cant add.
Go to 00:35 of the video and pay close attention.
Gio took two steps going sideways when facing the QB, then as he turned facing Shazier, he again took two quick side to side steps...left foot first then right, just before he got nailed.

Again math wiz...gio took two steps when facing the QB, and two steps when facing Shazier... and stepping sideways still count as steps.
Then POP!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP4JfqHDlps
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 09:57 PM)Beaker Wrote: Here, let me simplify. You're wrong. Gio took two steps, turned and got hit. He never took 4 steps and the video proved it. Just like you admitting I didnt dodge proved you were wrong....twice. Glad that's settled.

Oh, so now you're backtracking.  That being the case I'll ask the question again; how many times do Gio's feet leave the ground and subsequently touch the ground between his catching the ball and getting hit by Shazier?  I'll help you with the vid.

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 11:30 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Oh, so now you're backtracking.  That being the case I'll ask the question again; how many times do Gio's feet leave the ground and subsequently touch the ground between his catching the ball and getting hit by Shazier?  I'll help you with the vid.

Twice. And if answering you the same way each time you answer the question is backtracking, then you better get out that same dictionary you used to look up pithy and discover what backtracking really means.
Reply/Quote