Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Week 15 Updated Draft order (Top 16)
The Jets may have just screwed the pooch by upsetting Rams as now Jags have #1 overall pick unless they win a game ext 2 weeks.

The interesting thing is it appears this may be a heavy OT and QB 1st round due to projected talent, but also need. Here is top 16 draft order as of Sunday night week 15.

Jacksonville Jaguars (1-13)
New York Jets (1-13)
Cincinnati Bengals (2-10-1)
Carolina Panthers (4-10)
Atlanta Falcons (4-10)
Miami Dolphins (via 4-10 Houston Texans)
Philadelphia Eagles (4-9-1)
Dallas Cowboys (5-9)
Los Angeles Chargers (5-9)
Detroit Lions (5-9)
San Francisco 49ers (5-9)
Denver Broncos (5-9)
New York Giants (5-8)
Minnesota Vikings (6-8)
New England Patriots (6-8)
Chicago Bears (7-7)

I see a lot of QB needy teams in top 10 and 4 more in 11 to 16 if Bears think Trubisky not answer, 49ers? Pats? Then in top 10 fivemore if you think Carolina is looking, a stretch for Matt Ryan.

Long way to go to draft, but I am thinking Sewell won't be there at #3, so our best option may be to find a trade partner hopefully in top 7 to 10 and get more picks. We could still get 2nd best rated OT in the draft in round one probably, a great TE maybe, a great DE possiby.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Raise your hand if you thought the only way the Dolphins were drafting in the top 10 is because they got a pick from the Texans.

Liar...put your hand down
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2020, 12:04 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Raise your hand if you thought the only way the Dolphins were drafting in the top 10 is because they got a pick from the Texans.

Texans screwed themselves. They trade for Tunsel and Stills, then trade a top 5 wide receiver to Arizona.

Miami had to  love it and why the Texans have a shot at a top 10 pick. Problem is they play Bengals next week and no way I see this Bengals team beat Watson next week so they end up with 5 wins. They will hurt Miami pick they got from Texans.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2020, 12:04 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Raise your hand if you thought the only way the Dolphins were drafting in the top 10 is because they got a pick from the Texans.

Top 10 yes, but I did think they would be drafting top 15.
Reply/Quote