Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Underrated moment
Rewatching the game I saw something that the pundits will ignore because it isn’t flashy but our offense went for the jugular at exactly the right moment. The defense stifled the Ravens after the turnover then when they took the field our online just mowed their front seven. If you look at the tape they were shoving Ravens back 5-7 yards. Up ten with the ball they literally imposed their will on the Ravens front 7 and put the game out of reach. You could see Baltimore give up at that point. Their team deflated and fans started exiting the stadium. I might be old school but those last two scoring drives were just beautiful. They bullied the bullies and landed back to back kill shots. I am really liking this team.
I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude!
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 05:57 PM)Cicero Wrote: Rewatching the game I saw something that the pundits will ignore because it isn’t flashy but our offense went for the jugular at exactly the right moment. The defense stifled the Ravens after the turnover then when they took the field our online just mowed their front seven. If you look at the tape they were shoving Ravens back 5-7 yards. Up ten with the ball they literally imposed their will on the Ravens front 7 and put the game out of reach. You could see Baltimore give up at that point. Their team deflated and fans started exiting the stadium. I might be old school but those last two scoring drives were just beautiful. They bullied the bullies and landed back to back kill shots. I am really liking this team.

Oh yeah, I am old school this way myself. I love it when we impose our will on teams and run the ball down their throat 
pancaking D-Lineman. Extremely satisfying, even more so when it is a team in our Division and the best one to boot. 

Rock On
Reply/Quote
Running smash mouth football is the most
Effective and demoralizing way to make a defense
Checkout. Defenses know it's almost impossible to get the ball back unless its a really good punchout of the ball
Reply/Quote
Jackson Carman's block on Perine's TD run was absolutely gorgeous.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote