Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Undeserving Steelers Barely Defeat Horrible Team; Bengals With Nothing to Fear
I'm seeing some infighting among Steeler fans here. Probably a reflection of their nervousness about facing the undefeated Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 05:43 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: I'm seeing some infighting among Steeler fans here. Probably a reflection of their nervousness about facing the undefeated Bengals.

Nah.

Thee is always a faction (I'm usually in it) that will critique even a win.  I'm happy they won...but a game like they won in spite of some bad coaching thanks to having all-pros make plays work that maybe should not even have been called.  Or needed if they coached the rest of the game better.

Have the Bengals beat anyone with a winning record yet?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 06:21 PM)GMDino Wrote: Have the Bengals beat anyone with a winning record yet?

Have the Steelers? 
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 06:36 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Have the Steelers? 

Nope.

Have the Bengals?
Reply/Quote
[Image: 12143179_1011026855610669_27176208572662...e=568905D9]

[Image: 12088323_969991319723681_303500166572452...e=56CAD16C]
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 12:10 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I don't know about the rest of timer nation, but I just kind of assumed that the offense was going to be bad with a washed up backup QB who's only had 7 weeks to learn a very difficult system designed for an elite QB to operate.  Any success - late or otherwise - was a pleasant surprise to me.  

What are you smoking?

1. No OC designs an offense to be "run by an elite QB".
2. Ben is not elite. He does the same thing he's always done.
3. Vick did look really bad until the last drive. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 08:34 PM)GMDino Wrote: Nope.

Have the Bengals?

Yeah. The Chargers were 1-0. Ninja

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 08:34 PM)GMDino Wrote: Nope.

Have the Bengals?

Irrelevant, this thread is about the Steelers looking bad. Make your own thread if you want to try to find something wrong with the undefeated Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2015, 12:38 AM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Irrelevant, this thread is about the Steelers looking bad. Make your own thread if you want to try to find something wrong with the undefeated Bengals.

You should know by now that no post ever stays on topic.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2015, 12:40 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: You should know by now that no post ever stays on topic.

Going off-topic is only acceptable if it is to take a shot at the Steelers, Browns and/or Ravens. No exceptions.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2015, 12:51 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Going off-topic is only acceptable if it is to take a shot at the Steelers, Browns and/or Ravens. No exceptions.

It's REALLY embarrassing that the Browns could beat the Ravens, but the Steelers couldn't. Hopefully they'll beat them with Big Ben back. I'm sick of them playing the Ravens without Ben and I hope this is a sign of things to come for the Ravens. Is that good enough to be going off topic? Wink 
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2015, 01:17 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: It's REALLY embarrassing that the Browns could beat the Ravens, but the Steelers couldn't. Hopefully they'll beat them with Big Ben back. I'm sick of them playing the Ravens without Ben and I hope this is a sign of things to come for the Ravens. Is that good enough to be going off topic? Wink 

I don't see the words "stupid", "sucks", or "shitty" anywhere in your post, so no. Sorry. Smirk
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 04:57 PM)GMDino Wrote: They certainly tried to keep it out of his hands for 58 other minutes of the game...

thats a smart game plan with Bell lining up behind him...

Heck they didnt even let vick hand him the ball for the winning TD
Reply/Quote
The ref who didn't catch the clock runoff has been suspended. With pay. Also known as a vacation.

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2015/10/15/report-ref-in-charge-of-game-clock-during-steelers-chargers-game-suspended/
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2015, 10:23 AM)michaelsean Wrote: The ref who didn't catch the clock runoff has been suspended.  With pay.  Also known as a vacation.

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2015/10/15/report-ref-in-charge-of-game-clock-during-steelers-chargers-game-suspended/

And even beyond the BS of that the entire crew missed it, the replay booth missed it and Blandino and his crones in NY missed it.
Reply/Quote
The Chargers looked ***** awful. They might as well have plugged in sandbags on the offensive line.

I hate the Steelers, but they deserved to win. Chargers had plenty of turnover opportunities that they failed to capitalize on.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2015, 10:36 AM)GMDino Wrote: And even beyond the BS of that the entire crew missed it, the replay booth missed it and Blandino and his crones in NY missed it.

And the guy who messed up the call in the Sea-Det game doesn't even get a paid vacation.  He got reassigned to the Dolphins-Titans game.  Not too long ago, the Bengals-Bills game would have been that game.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote