Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uniform Thread.
This is not the uniform thread but I want to be the one who starts the uniform thread this year. So nobody else Start a Uniform thread this year cause I want to be the one who starts the Uniform thread again this year.

Thanks.
Reply/Quote
Yes. They should wear uniforms.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Bring on the 2016 playoffs!!!!

[Image: SANC_5097.jpg]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 06:22 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Bring on the 2016 playoffs!!!!

LOL!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
Hilarious. But a couple tweaks--

Are those boots cleated?

The tail would be much too easy for a Steeler to tackle a runner with.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I think we need to look more like Bengal tigers. i'd like to see something like this in orage and black

[Image: 4fa313b17ae41-cats-the-musical-review-1.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Slightly related, but the Bengals' latest one-n-done ring showed up today, and as the guy who cleans Mike Brown's toilets as well as the Director of Media Relations I get one, too. Jealous???

[Image: Animal_Empire_PVC_Plastic_Bengal_Tiger_Toy.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 06:26 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I think we need to look more like Bengal tigers.  i'd like to see something like this in orage and black

I like to be in that den..  wait is that some lion dudes back there?
Reply/Quote

Kinda looks like a long poopy!
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 06:43 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Kinda looks like a long poopy!

That represents the crap that we become during the post-season.
Reply/Quote
Quite an image imagining our players taking the field in that tiger costume...
Reply/Quote
The Steelers have requested that Burfict, Jones, and the rest of the villainous Bengals get an appropriate uniform change.

[Image: PrisonerOCC_1500.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 06:19 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: This is not the uniform thread but I want to be the one who starts the uniform thread this year.  So nobody else Start a Uniform thread this year cause I want to be the one who starts the Uniform thread again this year.  

Thanks.

I thought the subject said "Unicorn Thread."
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 07:27 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I thought the subject said "Unicorn Thread."

It does.  Post ya pics!

[Image: Lfqh996kbR-10.png]
Reply/Quote

...And yet still somehow better than the Steelers throwback uniforms.

Can we just steal the Buccaneers creamsicle uniforms since they apparently refuse to see that it is SO much better than their current ones? It even has orange for the Bengals. The NFL should also make the Chargers' move to LA should be dependent on if they're willing to switch back to their powder blue uniforms.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I wish it was still considered Humane to have a live caged tiger on the side lines.. Nothing says intimidation like a friggin' Live Tiger

From this : [Image: 220px-Mike_the_Tiger,_VI.jpg]

To this : [Image: Who_Dey_Banner.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 07:36 PM)bengals73 Wrote: I wish it was still considered Humane to have a live caged tiger on the side lines..  Nothing says intimidation like a friggin' Live Tiger

Do the NFL rules specifically require all players to be human? I'd totally sign the tiger to an UDFA contract.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 06:26 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I think we need to look more like Bengal tigers.  i'd like to see something like this in orage and black

Could we look into getting actual fur on their helmets?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 07:27 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I thought the subject said "Unicorn Thread."

pffft  hahaha   

[Image: PydndJD.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 07:36 PM)bengals73 Wrote: I wish it was still considered Humane to have a live caged tiger on the side lines..  Nothing says intimidation like a friggin' Live Tiger

Fricken liberals Ninja
Reply/Quote