Uniform combo-Divisional Round

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I like it!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I like. With the black socks!
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 12:43 PM)CloeHokie Wrote: I like. With the black socks!

Yeah I'm digging the black socks with the white jersey combo.

Shame we can't wear our orange alternative jerseys lol. They are my favorites!  Who Dey
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
This one of my fav uni combos. How's our record looking in them?
Reply/Quote
we're at least 0-1 in them. That one was worn for the Jets game. Maybe they can switch to the orange socks cause the power is in the socks

Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 12:48 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: This one of my fav uni combos. How's our record looking in them?

Was hoping they'd wear the black pants with the white jersey, that's a great combo.  But, t'll try not to let it ruin the entire playoffs  Smirk
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I love the white on white uniform. Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 12:50 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Was hoping they'd wear the black pants with the white jersey, that's a great combo.  But, t'll try not to let it ruin the entire playoffs  Smirk

Just listen to the game on the radio?  Ninja
Reply/Quote
Didn't we wear the Color Rush against them last year?
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 12:54 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Didn't we wear the Color Rush against them last year?

yes

Reply/Quote
I wish the color rush uniforms had white & black helmets to match the jerseys.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 01:00 PM)magikod Wrote: I wish the color rush uniforms had white & black helmets to match the jerseys.

If this ever happens I will be the happiest person ever
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 01:00 PM)magikod Wrote: I wish the color rush uniforms had white & black helmets to match the jerseys.

The NFL has a one helmet rule, but this article implies it ends this year: https://news.sportslogos.net/2021/06/24/nfl-to-end-one-helmet-rule-ahead-of-2022-season/football/#:~:text=Teams%20will%20now%20be%20able,logo%20from%20the%20team's%20history.

The Bengals totally need a white & black helmet as an alternative.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 01:03 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: The NFL has a one helmet rule, but this article implies it ends this year: https://news.sportslogos.net/2021/06/24/nfl-to-end-one-helmet-rule-ahead-of-2022-season/football/#:~:text=Teams%20will%20now%20be%20able,logo%20from%20the%20team's%20history.

I feel like I have seen multiple helmets this year. Like did the browns wear a helmet with electrical tape numbers on their helmets a couple times this year?
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 01:03 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: The NFL has a one helmet rule, but this article implies it ends this year: https://news.sportslogos.net/2021/06/24/nfl-to-end-one-helmet-rule-ahead-of-2022-season/football/#:~:text=Teams%20will%20now%20be%20able,logo%20from%20the%20team's%20history.

I remember an interview back when they were doing all of the uniform unveiling stuff and someone specifically asked about white helmets. The official answer referenced the rule you're talking about and the club hinted that they're well aware that everyone wants it and that they're working on something. 
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 01:07 PM)CloeHokie Wrote: I feel like I have seen multiple helmets this year. Like did the browns wear a helmet with electrical tape numbers on their helmets a couple times this year?

I think the NFL allows it for predetermined games like throw back unis. I think the one helmet rule is about a team not getting to arbitrarily decide when to mix it up. Under the new rule, the team can likely decide which helmet to wear & whenever they want. It won't have to be for a special, pre-approved game by the league. 
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 12:53 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Just listen to the game on the radio?  Ninja

(01-18-2022, 01:03 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: The Bengals totally need a white & black helmet as an alternative.

Physician, heal thyself LOL
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 01:10 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I think the NFL allows it for predetermined games like throw back unis. I think the one helmet rule is about a team not getting to arbitrarily decide when to mix it up. Under the new rule, the team can likely decide which helmet to wear & whenever they want. It won't have to be for a special, pre-approved game by the league. 

You mean someone actually approved those browns helmets!? Hahahahhaa. Seriously it looked like someone wrote it on the helmet with a sharpie. Or electrical tape. 
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 01:23 PM)CloeHokie Wrote: You mean someone actually approved those browns helmets!? Hahahahhaa. Seriously it looked like someone wrote it on the helmet with a sharpie. Or electrical tape. 

I guess, you know the league likes to police it's uniforms for uniformity. Either way, it would be cool if the Bengals could mix in the white & black helmet or even the old Bengals lettering helmet with ease.
Reply/Quote