Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uniform combos for 2015
Does anyone have some info on the uniform combinations for this year? I checked the main site and there doesn't appear to be anything there (talk about a fall from grace over there :snark: ) I'm mostly curious when the orange alternates with be worn.
Reply/Quote
Bring on the orange and white.  Always in style....

[Image: creamsicle.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I always wished we would replace the white pants with the black ones with the alternate jerseys. Or just go all orange...

but I think this is the link you're looking for Pat: http://www.bengals.com/team/jersey-colors.html
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2015, 01:18 PM)type_stripe Wrote: I always wished we would replace the white pants with the black ones with the alternate jerseys. Or just go all orange...

I'd like to see an orange jersey/pant combo. Only once in this lifetime, maybe, but I'd still like to see it.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2015, 01:20 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I'd like to see an orange jersey/pant combo.  Only once in this lifetime, maybe, but I'd still like to see it.

Then the Browns will have you covered...

The Bengals look like a road construction crew in the alternate jerseys.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2015, 01:18 PM)type_stripe Wrote: I always wished we would replace the white pants with the black ones with the alternate jerseys. Or just go all orange...

but I think this is the link you're looking for Pat: http://www.bengals.com/team/jersey-colors.html

Imo the orange jersey/Black Pants is the worst uniform we have.

The Creamsicles are far superior.
Reply/Quote
Throwbacks, dammit!

[Image: CincinnatiBengals1988.jpg]

[Image: 7253351662_c1925a844f_z.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2015, 02:52 PM)jason Wrote: Then the Browns will have you covered...

New Browns unis are absolutely hideous. Besides, their orange is off, for some reason.

(09-19-2015, 02:52 PM)jason Wrote: The Bengals look like a road construction crew in the alternate jerseys.

Perhaps that will cause the other team to slow down and get in the other lane.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2015, 03:38 PM)Junglejuice Wrote: Imo the orange jersey/Black Pants is the worst uniform we have.

The Creamsicles are far superior.

I think the orange shirt black pants is the best combo of current UNIS we have.
Reply/Quote

Ah, thank you! I swear, I checked that link a few weeks ago and there was next to nothing there.

And since this conversation has started: we should go back to a design similar to what we wore in the late 90's-early 2000's. Give us an alternate orange and black pants in that design
Reply/Quote
The older I've grown the more I realize why we don't bring back the orange and black uni's. You simply can't have a darker solid on the bottom compared to the top and have it look good.

The real changes should be this:

Remove all orange stripes. There are no Bengal tigers or any for that matter who have orange stripes, it's illogical to have them on a uniform.

Rid the white vertical bar down the side, I get the whole underbelly concept of a tiger but it doesn't really work here.

Have orange jerseys with white pants be the primary home, white and white as primary away, and have the black and black be the alternate, with the black pants only be worn together. Makes more sense to represent the namesake with the colors of the actual animal.

And here are the changes for the helmet:
Reply/Quote
Just get rid of the white pants and the orange jerseys. I'd really like to see a throwback uni, but probably not going to happen. In Madden I like to match the 60's uni with the modern black pants and black socks/shoes - now that's some classy shit.

How about the uni's SF wore last week? Are those special uni's or their new home uni? Either way - they are SICK.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 12:02 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: Ah, thank you! I swear, I checked that link a few weeks ago and there was next to nothing there.

And since this conversation has started: we should go back to a design similar to what we wore in the late 90's-early 2000's. Give us an alternate orange and black pants in that design

It's never really complete until after the season starts.  The team knows what they are rolling out for the home games, but they don't always have the information for what the other team is electing to wear when we go on the road.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 03:30 AM)Stormborn Wrote: The older I've grown the more I realize why we don't bring back the orange and black uni's. You simply can't have a darker solid on the bottom compared to the top and have it look good.

The real changes should be this:

Remove all orange stripes. There are no Bengal tigers or any for that matter who have orange stripes, it's illogical to have them on a uniform.

Rid the white vertical bar down the side, I get the whole underbelly concept of a tiger but it doesn't really work here.

Have orange jerseys with white pants be the primary home, white and white as primary away, and have the black and black be the alternate, with the black pants only be worn together. Makes more sense to represent the namesake with the colors of the actual animal.

And here are the changes for the helmet:

With the current designs, I agree you can't have the orange and black together, there's too much going on. But if the unis were simplified, I think the orange and black could work.
Reply/Quote